It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2006, 07:24 PM   #1
(male)

acuriousguyhere HB User
Sexual anxiety and performance ??HELP

Hello,

I am a 24 year old guy and I have issues with performance. When having sex with my girlfriend it has gotten to the point where we dont even do it because when we do I finish extremly fast, sometimes within 10 seconds of being inside....oral though it may take anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes and I stay hard throughout the whole thing.

After I finish though inside of her I can not maintain an erection and we just end up stopping. This is very frustraiting to her as well as me. I think I feel as though I want to make sure she is satisfied and I am always really nervous of finishing inside of her even with a condom on.

However I want to get to a point where this is not an issue and we can just have sex without worrying about this. She sometimes thinks since I cant get it up or hard after that she is unattractive, this is far from it, I find her incredibly attractive.

Anyone have any suggestions? I Just want to last longer and remain able after I orgasm.

Old 07-04-2006, 12:01 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User
Re: Sexual anxiety and performance ??HELP

Have you tried being on the bottom so you have more control and you have to use less muscle to hold your body in place? Sometimes you tense your glut muscles too much and that causes speed problems.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-04-2006, 11:34 AM   #3
(male)

Rickman954 HB User

Hey i get similar problems, except I just can't even get a full erection, so it could be worse, but just because you can't use your little guy it doesnt mean you have no other options. Oral sex and mutual masturbation can be just as good as intercourse for her....if not better

Old 07-04-2006, 12:27 PM   #4
(male)

Coast Guard Dad HB User

This is a young mans problem, the hair trigger, the older you get you will learn that all a women needs is multiple orgasms first before you get your fix. You need to give her quality time in the oral area, and foreplay. You can give her many orgasms before you even enter her. They want a man that gives more than he takes. Most men just want to take and then go back to the tv. Do what ever it takes to please her first before you enter her, even if it takes 30 to 45 minutes. Be patient, you will get your turn. You treat her right first and give her multiple orgasms any way you can, and you will be rewarded in many of the other departments of the relationship also.

Closed Thread