It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2006, 12:18 PM   #1
(male)

peterp75 HB User
Masturbation - how much is too much?

I posted a question on the other forums about how I've had sore testicles for a couple of years now. Is it possible that it's due to excessive masturbation?

I'd say I got once, maybe twice a day, every day (on rare occassion 3 times is possible). I was reading on an other site which describes similar symptoms that I've had:

[ deleted ]

The chemical levels in my body needs to be balanced.. how do I do this? Do I just stop for awhile and my body will take care of itself?

Or should I change my diet? I read that eating more soybean products could help. And nutty foods like sunflower seeds, and peanuts. As well as sea foods, seaweed and vegetables, Also try to minimize red meat and dairy product intake. Instead of soda, try drinking orange juice or cranberry juice and, of course, drink plenty of water.

Does any of this make any sense?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-05-2006 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Do not paste text from other web sites. Thanks.

Old 07-06-2006, 09:46 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Masturbation - how much is too much?

You need to see a doctor. You don't get sore testicles from masturbation, no matter what the amount. You get them because something is wrong, like an infection, a cyst, etc.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2006, 04:32 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

last1 HB User

It doesn't really make sense to me although I would doubt that you would have an infection that would last for three years without it manifesting itself in some other way. But, I agree, three years is way too long to have to deal with pain, the source of which you know nothing about. Go to the doctor and get checked out. chris

Old 07-11-2006, 10:30 AM   #4
(male)

mel221 HB User

I had something like this a few years ago. Try eating more salt. It worked for me.

Old 07-12-2006, 11:43 AM   #5
(male)

Andy84012 HB User

An undetected hernia could be why there is pain down there. Hernia's are not always easy to detect I know from experience. Ask the doctor to really check throughly for one.

Good luck

Old 07-13-2006, 04:51 AM   #6
(male)

xandergr8 HB User

For sore testicles? No, sorry, this does not make sense. These may be good dietary choices for overall health (but: certain kinds of fish, not all seafood; and limit your intake of nuts to a very small serving per day - and true nuts such as almonds or walnuts would be a better choice than peanuts). And I definitely disagree with the suggestion by another poster to eat more salt! Chances are very good that you are getting plenty of sodium in your diet, maybe even more than you need already.

But your diet will have absolutely no effect on the soreness in your testicles. You need to have a doctor check them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterp75
I read that eating more soybean products could help. And nutty foods like sunflower seeds, and peanuts. As well as sea foods, seaweed and vegetables, Also try to minimize red meat and dairy product intake. Instead of soda, try drinking orange juice or cranberry juice and, of course, drink plenty of water.

Does any of this make any sense?

Closed Thread