It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2006, 03:13 PM   #1
(male)

lilguy HB User
will this work to last longer in bed??

ok i feel realy odd posting this stuff. im only here for my g/f. i want to make her happy. she says i do but i feel she is being nice. we have ben togeather for 7 years.

my problem is i shoot my load like way to early. id say after i get inside like 30 sec everytime. i have tryed to wak it befor we do it but that dont work.

i have ben looking online and i see pills you can take. are they for real or just junk. if they work id get them but i dont know whats good what not. what can i get and do for me to make my love happy for real. what can i take to help me out. i remember a pill called defferal?????????? i may have speld it rong. anyone take it. does it work. what does.

thanks guys for the help. man this is odd posting this.

Old 07-20-2006, 03:46 PM   #2
(male)

lilguy HB User
Re: will this work to last longer in bed??

anyone. thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-21-2006, 01:29 PM   #3
(male)

lilguy HB User

bump for reply. thanks.

Old 07-21-2006, 01:45 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

minnesotagirl HB User

Well, since no one has answered you, I'm going to just say that I bet your girlfriend is being honest and if she's not, then that's her problem for lying.

That 30 seconds could feel really good to her. Personally I like it when my boyfriend finishes quickly. I can get myself off on top of him in like 30 seconds myself.

As far as pills, I'd talk to your doctor before taking medication (over the counter or prescription). There are so many ads on TV for sexual type pills for men, it is really a huge industry. With all that money out there, I'm sure something must help. You might want to talk to your girlfriend about it before you start taking anything too. If my boyfriend started to take pills to last longer, I'd be mad. Like, finish already! Just a thought...

Old 07-21-2006, 01:59 PM   #5
(male)

lilguy HB User

well sometimes after i go i cant continue. but most of the time i can. and i can go for a hour or so. but we normaly stop after she go's in about 10 min. its just i dont like the interuption when i go. i feel im letting her down. i would like to go eather after her or with her. she likes that as it happend a few times.

plus befor i go i feel the most afection from her. just buy the way she grabs me and holds me it is like a signal saying more. i beleave cause i fully hard and big and after i go it gets a lil smaller but im still hard. but hr reaction is not as strong like be4 i go.

i spoke to her and she said no. im fine. i like it this way. but i can tell she gets fustrated sometimes. plus it is really hard on me cause i cant stand it. it hurts my own feelings realy bad and i feel like a falure to my self and to her. i seached the internet for some kind of pill but im still afraid to take that step to buy them. i dont no what im getting. i would rather spend money on something that works for others then having to buy 3 and 4 different kinds to eather come up empty handed or find something. i just want to last longer be4 i go. whats proven.

p.s. thanks for the reply. this is still hard to talk about. lol

Old 07-21-2006, 06:17 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

try masterbaiting an hour or so before your session,remember it don't take a woman long to reach orgasm if your stimulating her in all the right spots, and usally for the average woman they only take an average of 15 to 20 minutes of thrusting,.....> and after they have there big O you need to finish up you don't wanna rub the raw by just keep on going, besides that takes the fun/pleasure out of it for them.
most women will let you finish tho...thats why we can't live without em....

Old 07-21-2006, 10:02 PM   #7
(male)

xandergr8 HB User

lilguy, you have a lot of options. Here are three approaches:

- Desensitizing agent. There are condoms coated with a desensitizing agent, or you could buy the desensitizer itself in a tube (sold near the condoms in the drugstore).

- Training. You could also try just training yourself to last longer. It takes a little practice, either alone or with your partner. You can search the web on "start stop method" and "squeeze method" to learn more (stay away from sites that are not trusted, legitimate medical sources though).

- Drugs. A drug treatment might be appropriate for you - ask your doctor. (He or she will probably recommend trying other avenues such as those above first.)

Good luck!

Last edited by xandergr8; 07-21-2006 at 10:16 PM.

Old 07-22-2006, 12:08 AM   #8
(male)

Louisg HB User

Try some extra fore play with her, that way she is ready to orgasm closer to when you are finished up or before. Also, if you are still ejaculating long before she orgasms try getting her G spot. Im pretty sure she won't be frustrated after that.

Old 07-23-2006, 04:14 AM   #9
(female)

Thanksgiving HB User

If you can last long enough. Try to please her several times but not allowing her to actually have the big O just yet it's more of a tease and when the 3rd time around when she's ready for the big O at least the both of you can have the big one for last and that way you don't have to worry about not last afterward just lay there and hold eachother.

Old 07-23-2006, 12:18 PM   #10
(male)

anonjun06 HB User

I've had the same feelings myself, that I'm not satisfying my fiance, I usually last about 2-3 mins max once we start intercourse, and she never orgasms or seems to really get going. Though saying that, the occasions where she did seem to start getting towards orgasm we'd have to stop for some reason or another, whether her hip was hurting or something else. I always wondered whether she put the pain on because she didn't want to orgasm. I put the problem of me not lasting long partly down to lack of foreplay, she never seemed to want to do anything different, and it was straight from kissing into intercourse, with nothing in between (apart from the occasional hand-job).

But over the last week I've managed to talk her (not force her before anyone wonders, I'd never force her into anything) into allowing me to use my fingers first, since our daughter was born a year ago she hasn't let me put my hands anywhere near. She's complained that she hurts down there when we are having sex, so I suggested that using my fingers first might "open her up" more gradually (for want of a better way of saying it). Suddenly, I'm lasting longer, and though she's not having a full on orgasm, she's getting close to it, and a couple of days ago she actually commented on how she "exploded" herself (how nicely put ). Also, she said it didn't hurt.

I'm not sure whether you do this, or whether it would work for you, but it sure seems to work for me

Also, wearing a condom might help (if you don't already). Usually (and maybe stupidly) we rely on her taking the pill, its worked up to now (our daughter was planned). But last week I wore a condom because she had to come off her pill due to her being due on her period at any time, and again I lasted longer, partly due to the lubrication I suppose. However, my fiance said she didn't like it because it didn't feel the same as it usually does.

Old 07-28-2006, 10:33 AM   #11
(male)

dgdc HB User

There are de-sensitizing creams that can be applied to the head of the penis to decrease sensation and work to delay ejaculation. You may have already tried those, but if not, you can get them at any ********'s or other drug store.

Old 07-31-2006, 04:17 PM   #12
(male)

lilguy HB User
hi all sorry for the late reply. i have tryed to wak one out befor we start and i still go 30 sec into it. i dont get it. i will try the cream stuff next. hope it helps. but i feel odd putting it on in front of her. so can i do it say 45 min befor hand and still be good. like do it when she is not around or something.

she can give me head and masturbate me for 1 hour and nothing. but as soon as i go inside her OOPS there it go's.
she pleases me very much while oral sex and a hand job is happening. i love it. but i dont go. till im inside of her. i cant take this much longer.

so you guys are saying all the pills and crap online saying they work are nothing but a scam?.

thanks so much as this is realy hard for me to talk about. im greatfull there are people that understand and not make fun of me for being a caring person. thanks all.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-31-2006 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Please use proper terminology.

Old 08-03-2006, 10:27 PM   #13
(male)

Freefall HB User

Two things that should help, get used to being naked around her, and a good way to dely an orgasm is to slow down thrusting andthink of something that is rather unsexy, such as an older family member, or term finals etc, but you have to be careful not to loose your erection. And if that doesn't help, once you ejaculate use manual or oral stimulation to get her the rest of the way, this can feel as good or better than an orgasm during intercourse

Closed Thread