It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2006, 09:33 AM   #1
(male)

imawake HB User
balls with sperm *******

i masterbate about once a day and realize it makes my balls smaller. when i dont do it for a week to say, they get bigger. if i masterbate then twice, the second load will always be more. does this mean that if i dont do anyhting for a while my balls will get bigger?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2006, 02:19 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User
Re: balls with sperm *******

Since masturbating does NOT make your testicals smaller abstaining cannot make them bigger. Cells in your testes divide and grow to produce sperm. They take up nutrients from the blood to do this and they do this constantly wheter you masturbate or not. This has no effect at all on the size of the testicles. In fact if you don't masturbate then your body will produce a wet dream while you are asleep to get rid of excess sperm that eventually becomes too old to function otherwise. Most of the volume of ejaculate comes from other glands producing the fluid that sustains the sperm for a while. The production of these other components of seminal fluid likewise has no effect on the size of any gland in the body.
Hope that explains it a little and calms your fears. Masturbation is a normal healthy activity and has no detrimental effects on the body at all, even during puberty when most males do it a lot.
Geoff

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread