It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2006, 10:07 PM   #1
(female)

WorryMaster HB User
My boyfriend is having problems is it me!

I know this is the men's thing and that but my boyfriend is healthy he's athletic and fit however when it comes to sex he just can't do much I feel so heartbroken for him because I know he really wants to have an intimate time with me but he just can't get through...see everytime I perform oral on him he stays hard but than when it comes to climax i can never make it happen than when we try to have sex he'll have an erection and once the condom is present and he puts it on he loses the erection I've had unprotected with him before and he actually stayed hard that way and even climaxed I wanna use protection though but I don't know what to do he loses his erection once that condom is on ...any advice would be appreciated guys thanx a lot

Old 07-24-2006, 08:59 AM   #2

drsonic HB User
Re: My boyfriend is having problems is it me!

he might be using a condom that is too small and tight,that could cause one to lose an erection..try regular size or large if necessary

Last edited by drsonic; 07-24-2006 at 09:04 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2006, 03:38 PM   #3
(female)

Annulata HB User

This may sound wierd but instead of jumping from the passion straight into the nitty gritty of getting the condom on while he's still erect, try turning it into a part of the sexual play.
Theres no need to make it all so mundane, actually finding 'sexier' ways of putting it on for him can be very beneficial.

Old 07-26-2006, 10:14 AM   #4
(male)

buck44_22 HB User

i once had this problem myself and it can be very frustrating for both and certainly embarassing for the guy . . condoms seemed like this big barrier or whatever and when i'd put it on, it just seemed like it was halting to the entire process and i couldn't keep my erection! i think he needs to just get more comfortable with using a condom and as Annulata suggested, maybe you can find a way to make it "sexy" somehow . . i know that in my situation it was just a weird mental block thing that i had to get over . . talk about the situation with him if you haven't, let him know that you support him and give him your vote of confidence (this is VERY important) and though it might take a little while, after a few times, it'll get easier and easier for him and before you know it, it'll be a thing of the past and you'll both be able to enjoy yourselves a lot more! good luck!

Old 07-26-2006, 10:24 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

StenoLady1 HB UserStenoLady1 HB User

I definitely don't think it's you. My hubby is having the same trouble with condoms. We've been together 15+ years, and I was always on the pill, so we never used condoms. Well, I went off the pill back in March, and we attempted using condoms. No matter what we try (and we have tried everything!!!), he loses his erection with the dang thing on.

I don't have advice on what to do (hubby's getting a vasectomy in a couple weeks so it's just oral sex for now), but I really don't think it's you.

Best of luck in overcoming the condom issue

Old 07-31-2006, 12:39 PM   #6
(female)

Annulata HB User

Please don't think i was blaming you about him not being able to get an erection.
The condom has that effect on most people i've come across.
Theres nothing worse than having to 'stop' for a few mins during a hot session to get the condom sorted, so the earlier its brought into the 'game' the better.
Best of luck, relax and enjoy.

Closed Thread