It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2006, 09:14 PM   #1
(male)

Volkercole HB User
holes around the head

I am 25 yrs old, I have had a STD test a couple months back and I was clean and I am circumsizedbut I have noticed that around the head of my penis where the access skin meets with the head I have tiny little whole I have noticed them before but forgot to ask at the Docs. When I looked at the spot where the 1st whole it was a little tiny one barely able to stick a pin head through but now I can stick a Q-tip through.. as the yrs past there have been three more but they are all tiny.. its kinda worrying me I havent found anything on this through the web.So I'm trying to see if it is serious and need to see a doc or if it is a natural thing for Some cirucisions not being done all the way around and maybe the stretching of the penis have a reason behind it?

thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-27-2006, 03:25 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User
Re: holes around the head

sounds like skin bridges, a common complication from circumcision. Have a search on the net and see if that is what they look like.
Geoff

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread