It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2006, 05:55 AM   #1

iaskubartender HB User
Unhappy What is going on?

Iím worried and donít know what the problem is.
Where to start? Iím 26 and still a virgin but people donít know this, even my girlfriend. In fact they think the opposite.
Thatís the first problem, second is that my girlfriend canít make me ejaculate.
I posted a thread on here recently under the same user name and got some replies but am looking for some more help.
I think a bit more history about me may be helpful.
Like I said Iím 26 and still a virgin (not out of choice), when I masturbate I can ejaculate with no problem but when I comes to my lady giving me pleasure then I just donít come near to ejaculating. As for sex with her as soon as the condom is in place I canít keep hard but then as soon as the pressure is of I become hard again. If Iím giving her pleasure Iím hard and all I can think about is having sex with her.
I think that I may be less sensitive then other men as I was circumcised at an older age (22) or is this not the case?
Basically I just need some advice on how to overcome this problem.
Thank you guys and girls.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-27-2006, 10:19 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ozzybug HB Userozzybug HB Userozzybug HB Userozzybug HB User
Re: What the hell is going on?

Hey there.

I'm really sorry you are having this problem. I know it's got to be frustrating to you. The one thing I can tell you is that before my husband had a vasectomy, we used condoms for quite some time. He told me often that the condoms really did make him lose the sensitivity in his penis. I also noticed that every time we used a condom, sex lasted quite a bit longer and also felt that he wasn't as hard as he was without the condom.

If both of you are in a commited relationship and sleeping only with each other, you might consider taking some tests to make sure neither of you have any sexually transmitted diseases or HIV, and make the decision as to whether or not you feel safe using other forms of birth control such as the pill. I suggest this ONLY if you both are in a long term, monogamous relationship.

Another option might be the female condom? I've never used one, but it might be worth your gf speaking with her gyno about. This way, you still have protection, but you won't have the pressure from a condom on your penis. It might reduce her sensitivity though, so I'm not sure if it would be good for you guys.

Are the condoms you are using too tight? You might want to think about a little bit bigger size, or they even make the ultra thin/ultra sensitive ones as well. My husband preferred those, but they still did cut some of the sensation down, but not as much as the other ones.

Good Luck
Lezlee

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-27-2006, 10:24 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

I don't think this has a thing to do with your circumcision. I think that your body is accustomed to the sensation from your hand, and doesn't cope well with the change. You could try varying the way you masturbate, like using the other hand, to get your body used to masturbation differences.
You are putting a lot of emotional pressure on yourself, and that is never good for anything sexual. When you stop all the worrying, the rest will follow naturally. Take the time to instruct her on how to masturbate you best. Good luck.

Old 07-30-2006, 02:27 PM   #4

iaskubartender HB User

the condoms that we have tried to use seem fine.
i even tried not masterbating for a month and even this didn't work, other than making me very sexualy frustrated.
?????????????????????

Closed Thread