It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2006, 02:26 PM   #1
(male)

Balrose HB User
Masterurbation Issue

Iím a 19-year-old male who works out (Resistance Band Training) on a BI-daily basis. Iím fairly small compared to most guys, 5í6Ē 119 pounds as of this morning.

Iíve been masturbating for almost 6 years and pretty much masturbates whenever I get the urge to. When doing so Iíve almost always used my leg and pressed my penis firmly while moving the shaft and the head side to side. The sensations are great for about 3-4 minutes and Iíll ejaculate and be done and over with it. Masturbation is meant to be enjoyable but due to my family looking down on me doing anything sexualÖIíve always had to be quick and discreet about it. Itís always been 2-3 times (Sometimes even 4-5 times a day as the urge is never completely gone).

I usually watch movies while doing so and have never made it through a full scene. Usually when the guy is going down on the girl orally is when I orgasm.

It doesnít take much at all to become aroused.

My girlfriend and I are long distance and our first time having any kind of sex was cyber. I did what I was used to and managed to ejaculate twice during the session. Weíve moved towards phone sex (We cyberíd at first because I was uncomfortable using the phone and our first time using the phone was a mix of the two) and Iíve gone out and bought a toy to intensify the pleasure while having phone sex.

Iíve begun stroking (Since Iím always lying down during our phone sessions and then use the toy to stroke.) When using that toy I imagine itís her during our sessions.

One night (Our second night if I remember correctly (I hadnít gone out and bought the toy then)) we had a rather long session where I went down on her and then she went down on me. Well when going down on her I orgasmíd myself right when she did but it was the same as alwaysÖit wasnít enough. She went down on me and when doing so I climaxed so much harder than anytime before. My body got all tense and made everything else seems like childís play. It was pleasure on a completely new level.

My issue is that itís impossible to replicate that feeling without orgasming once and the more I think about it, the more I see that first orgasm as simply pre-ejaculation. The thing about it is that it takes so long and so much effort to get that body-tensing feeling and I usually give up before getting that far. On the other hand, that one orgasm doesnít seem to make the urge go away.

It is that my body has become used to the way I masturbated and orgasming quickly and I just need to ďtrainĒ it a different way? The reason I mention this at all id because I first came to this board under post [url]http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=91235[/url] after doing a search on Yahoo.

I donít know what it is that Iím hoping for, maybe some way of being able to find a way to increase the feeling quicker.... I want to be able to achieve that kind of orgasim the first time and not have to take a very long time to do so.

Last edited by Balrose; 07-27-2006 at 02:27 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-02-2006, 07:14 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Angel77 HB User
Re: Masterurbation Issue

Sweetie, look at the bright side, if it is taking you this long, you'll also probably be the same way with your girl when you two hook up in real life. It may be over quicker in the beginning, but if it's taking you a while now, it could just give you more time to enjoy your lady friend. Always a good thing!

Closed Thread