It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2006, 05:29 PM   #1
(male)

TooSmall HB User
Question about increasing length and girth

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone here has had success with increasing penis size? I'm not terribly small, between 5 and 5.5 (erect of course)
I would just like another inch or so, something like 6.5

I am a little more worried about my girth than that
I know it's smaller than average but I've never measured around
If I had to guess, I would say 3 in

And another important question, does anyone know if weight affects size? Because I am underweight, at 5'9 127lbs and I am trying to gain weight. So if that helps with size, that would be good to know.

Any other information on options of increasing size would be great

Edit: I'm 19 in case anyone was wondering

Last edited by TooSmall; 07-29-2006 at 05:42 PM.

Old 07-29-2006, 08:35 PM   #2
(female)

Thanksgiving HB User
Re: Question about increasing length and girth

You may be young so here is what you need to know.

size doesn't matter it's how you use it.

My X brother in law was so worried that he wasn't big enough and I kept telling him the same thing I just told you. well I never seen his but he went as far as making it look big out in public and He still didn't get the response he was looking for so he went ahead and got the enlargement and girth done and the last time I heard from him he wasn't happy still. and It is ashamed that most men are so worried about size when all what really counts is how well you use it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-29-2006, 08:48 PM   #3

Renn HB User

Be very cautious and extremely skeptical about any information you get regarding increasing the size of your sex organ. Most claims are bogus and deceptive.

Old 08-19-2006, 01:46 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

ethera HB User

Work out, eat right, don't smoke, etc.

A healthy heart and good plumbing ( i.e. veins and arteries ) can do wonders for your erection ( i.e. functionally speaking as opposed to erogenously speaking )

Absolutely do not EVER pull hard on your penis. You could rupture crucial nerves and arteries that could leave you permanently impotent and/or non orgasmic.

If you ever use a traction (stretching) device, follow the instructions. Don't EVER use more tension than instructed. You should expect the results to be very slight, and happen only very gradually.

Supposedly there is a safer stretching method called the "swim cap" method which does not jeopardize the more intricate anatomy, i.e. located toward and including the head of the penis. Even with the swim cap method I would advise against using too much tension ( i.e. weight ).

Closed Thread