It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2006, 02:51 AM   #1

MJOK HB User
penis enlargement pills

hey i recieved oral recently and the girl went and told all her friends that i was small.

Now i was looking at pro solution pills they are supposed to be all natural and increase your penis fro 1-3 inches what i am wondering is how old do you reckon you have to be tiill you start taking these or am i just a late grower i mean only 5 inches and if i am late how long do i have to wait till it starts to grow.

thanks for you input and i know penis size isnt everything and its how you use it that matters but i lost a lot of self esteem from this incident.

Thankyou.

Last edited by moderator2; 07-31-2006 at 08:18 AM. Reason: please do not post your age on the public forums

Old 07-31-2006, 07:05 AM   #2
(male)

Alex_R HB User
Re: penis enlargement pills

it will probably grow a bit more, maybe up to 0.5"

5" isnt that bad, when you talk to girls who arent shallow and stupid and who actually have experience...they will tell you that most are between 5 and 6.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-31-2006, 08:46 AM   #3
(female)

Thanksgiving HB User

Why on earth did thegirl go and do that. Is she trying to prove something.

Is that girl your girlfriend or what?

personally It is no ones business. and I also don't think that is small. If I ever come accross a guy who is 6 or 7 I would defiently ruuuunnnn.

5 is just perfect it won't hurt when the guy gets a little carried away if you know what I mean.

Old 07-31-2006, 08:49 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User

I can't imagine any gal giving a guy oral and then tell every one that he has a small penis; you don't need that kind of friend!!

Don't even think about any phony penis enlargement pills, they do not do a thing except make money for the seller.

5 inches is not that small, I take it that you are still in puberty so it may still grow some more.

Old 07-31-2006, 10:53 PM   #5

MJOK HB User

no i dont need tha kind of friend and i do hope i grow some more but all my mates are saying thats pretty small aswell but i guess they are just trying to be competitve like we are so ye.

Last edited by moderator2; 08-01-2006 at 05:09 AM.

Closed Thread