It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2006, 11:20 AM   #1
(male)

thisguy01 HB User
ED at a young age

Hey every- glad I found these boards because this question has been on my mind for awhile and I could never bring it up to anyone close.

I'll keep some things simple but I think I might have an erectile disfunction? I'm only 19 and have had problems when it comes to intercourse with a woman. I am still a virgin, yet I have been close to haveing sex with two differant women, both times failing horribly that lead to embarrising memories for the rest of my days.

The first time I was 14 and with a girl I really liked, and I couldent get hard at all. When she did dicide to go down there, I got very scared and nervous. Way more nervous then normal I think. And I think there's something wrong with how close I let a girl get physicly. The second time I was 17 and with a slightly older girl(21) that just seemed like a cool person, and when she went down I instantly went limp after being hard. Two very embarresing moments. for awhile I thought that I just might have been nervous, and was young and need to get over it. But now I think it might be a combination of many things.

When I do masterbate, I noticed that I have to keep stimulation on my penis, or else I will go flacid. If I let go I will slowly lose my hardon. I also can't masterbate standing up which I wanted to know if that was normal, because I tried it to test myself I guess. I seem to have to be extremely relaxed to stay really hard. I feel like i'm to young for all that, but it happens and it's dissapointing. I havent taken drugs in along time, and i'm not gay so you guys know.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2006, 07:24 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hayfarmer HB User
Re: ED at a young age

Its most likely nerves.

Do you wake up with an erection at night and/or in the morning? Is it a good hard one? If not then go to a doctor and have your hormones checked. If you do then you are probably just nervous with these girls. Its not unusual for many men to be nervous the first time. Just relax and let it happen.

Closed Thread