It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2006, 07:27 PM   #1
(male)

22inneedofhelp HB User
Please Help Premature ejaculation

i really need help but i dont know what to do. ok so im 22 and im a jr at a college in arizona and i dont have a problem gettin the girls but im tried of coming up with reasons to tell my frat brothers i didnt seal the deal. i dont want everyone to think im a jerk or anything but i need to have sex im a 22yr old virgin. so basicly when ive tried to have sex before once i penatrate it was over and a few other times things have happend and once they touch my penis it was pretty much over.. so what do i do i see all these things online but im a poor student and i dont have the money to waste on crap please help thanks

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-02-2006 at 05:44 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-02-2006, 04:08 PM   #2
(male)

lilguy HB User
Re: Please Help Premature ejaculation

as i know it is not easy here is my link for the same thing. maby we bouth can find help.

[url]http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=411631&highlight=lilguy[/url]

i have no info for you other then what is there. im dieing for the same help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread