It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2006, 07:48 AM   #1
(male)

Xtreme2k HB User
Unhappy Testicles feel much higher-hanging than usual, feel a bit swollen too, no pain

The title should be descriptive enough, but if it isn't I'll go into more detail. n childhood I had testicular torsion in one testicle, luckily it was caught before infarction set in and they fixated the testes to each one to prevent future torsion, since then the one affected has always quite a bit smaller than the right one, but that's expected I hear. Anyways, in the last few days, both of them seem to be hanging very high, even when the scrotum is relaxed, in which case they hang very slightly lower, but still rather high. The right one feels a bit "fuller" than usual, and a bit larger (it's always been larger than the left one, and after the left one went through torsion, it's been quite larger). It's not painful, but at the bottom, there is one place that "stings" when I touch it in a certain way. Bit worried if there truly is something wrong with it, as it's my "better" one, and I'd like it to stay that way. The scrotum isn't itchy, and it's color is normal (so far this rules out torsion I believe). However, my semen seems very "thin". I'll squirt out very watery semen, chalky feeling semen, with only a few real sticky lumps (my semen is almost always quite thick, and quite sticky, so this alarms me). I know testicle size can fluctuate every now and than (at least I've observed it, and the right one is indeed getting smaller occasionally, but then returning to this larger-than-normal size, but I guess that rules out anything truly serious). Does anybody have any suggestions other than "see the doctor" (because I'm getting an appointment later)?

EDIT: I just masturbated and semen seems alot more "normal" now, still a bit on the thin side for me though. I noticed size of the right testicle has decreased a bit. Apart from today and yesterday, I haven't ejaculated for well over a week which is quite unusual for me, is there the possibility that the excess fullness is nothing more than built-up sperm that hasn't been released yet?

EDIT 2: Nope I was wrong, returned to it's larger state now. Surely it can't be something that warrants an emergency, since there is no pain ejaculating, no blood, no pain on the testicle itself, no itching, no burning. It does feel a little "hollow" if you understand what I mean, but it's not the same pain I had with torsion so I highly doubt it's that. But is there a possibility it could be, even when the cord is fixated to the testicle? I mean, it could be slightly twisted, not even fully cut off from it's blood supply. But I honestly don't know. Could it even be a stitch holding the cord in place coming loose and irritating the testicle? It doesn't hurt at all when I "squeeze" it, I've tried at many different angles, no pain.

Last edited by Xtreme2k; 08-02-2006 at 08:14 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-02-2006, 12:45 PM   #2
(male)

Xtreme2k HB User
Re: Testicles feel much higher-hanging than usual, feel a bit swollen too, no pain

It's actually starting to ache/burn a bit.. dunno if it's cause I've been examining it every 5 minutes. However I really can't tell where the pain is coming from, the bottom of the shaft of the penis (I've had injuries there before and pain exactly the same as this there), the cord/thingy that attaches it to the testicle (forgot what it is called) or the testicle itself. The swelling has gone down a bit now I've been laying down for a while, but as soon as I stand up it swells up again, wild guess here but couldn't that be attributed to low blood pressure? Also, it's not so hard once the swelling goes down.

Last edited by Xtreme2k; 08-02-2006 at 12:47 PM.

Closed Thread