It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2006, 06:33 PM   #1
(male)

trader HB User
Not sure about how I feel

I'm single and have been a crossdresser for quite a few years and have always wanted someone else to "dress" with. I always kept this part of my life hidden for fear of ridicule.

Imagine my surprise when I found that my married buddy was also a crossdresser! We had no idea that each other did this. I don't mean just putting on a dress. I mean the whole thing. Complete body shaving, make-up, hair, nails, clothing, shoes and even realistic fake breasts.

Anyhoo, we have had several "dates" for lack of a better word, where we would get together and dress. For awhile that's all that went on. Then we started to include masturbation with our little get togethers, with no touching involved.

Well, this past weekend, we went from masturbating together to oral and anal sex. But I was shocked at what was going on.

We were so caught up in the moment that we didn't hear his wife come in. I was completely ashamed of myself and terrifed that someone else knew. She said that she knew that I also dressed and was completely fine with it. And that this "date" planned so that she could "discover" my friend and I, together. Because, she has had a fantasy about us being together and having sex. I wanted to leave and go home! but the three of us ended up having sex together.

I have always considered myself straight, because I have always been with women and have never thought about anything more than mutual masturbation while with my buddy.

Now, I'm more confused than ever!

Any advice would greatly be appreciated!

Thank you!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-02-2006 at 07:36 PM. Reason: TMI. Detailed accounts of the encounter are not necessary.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2006, 06:50 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Not sure about how I feel

As you have discovered, human sexuality is not a simple thing.
Most people are not totally one way or the other, but somewhere in between.
You have opened up, and found that you can appreciate more forms of sex than you knew you were capable of enjoying before. This is nothing to feel badly about. It doesn't change the basic core of you. Sometimes, the more you discover, the more you find there is to discover.

Closed Thread