It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2006, 12:31 PM   #1
(female)

Stratton9 HB User
ED and He doesn't like to be touched

My husband & I have been married 7 years. He is 58 and I am 47. Since we married he has had ED. He was single for a long time, about 30 years. I am concerned by his lack of interest in physical contact. He doesn't like to be touched and he doesn't like touching me. We kiss probably 3x a week, just quick ones. When I ask him for some affection he rolls his eyes and gives me a quick hug.

His only sexual interest is having an enima, which he says stimulates the prostrate. I don't particate in this practice with him anymore because I don't think of this practice as sex. I did try but I am totally turned off and mad that he likes "his bag" and won't try to enjoy foreplay with me.

At this point I am craving physical contact, a hug, a rub of the arm anything!
I have tried discussion but he only focuses on ED. I have tried convince him that touching and cuddling doesn't mean sexual intercourse.

Any ideas?

Old 08-04-2006, 12:39 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: ED and He doesn't like to be touched

so he's not willing to satisfy your needs?
there are other ways, even if he does have ED
if he's not willing to do anything else for you, even cuddle, I'm thinking he's a pretty selfish man. What attracted you to him in the first place and made you want to marry him?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2006, 01:17 PM   #3
(female)

Stratton9 HB User

I don't think he is selfish. I think deep down he wants to but he doesn't have a sexual drive. Maybe the testisterone levels are too low?

Old 08-04-2006, 01:20 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

it just doesn't sound like he's making an effort
I can understand the ED due to testosterone levels, but testerone has nothing to do with his tongue or his hand.....or even cuddling
maybe he has emotional issues that need to be sorted out thru counselling....maybe he thinks sex is dirty or something like that

Old 08-07-2006, 12:13 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

Low testosterone and/or high estrogen is probably the problem at his age.

Both can be corrected. 100mg testosterone cypt injections once a week will take care of the main problem of no sexual desire.

A blood test can detect male & female hormone levels. He needs to get both tested, get a copy of the test results for his medical records.

Old 08-07-2006, 07:30 AM   #6
(female)

Stratton9 HB User

Thanks, I will mention this tonight, he is going to make an appointment with his doctor for a problem with his right arm so I will ask him to have a blood test done.

Closed Thread