It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2006, 09:32 AM   #1

wilmac247 HB User
allergic reaction to Lubriderm

I purchased Lubriderm lotion several weeks. This was the first time I had tried this lotion. I used it to masterbate a couple of weeks ago. The next morning the area where I was circumsized was very swollen and itchy. My hand was also very itchy. I did not make the connection at first. I just thought I had irritated my penis and that I had somehow gotten poison oak on my hand(I work outside, lawm maintenance). I was puzzled about my hand because I know what poison oak looks like and I did not remember seeing any. I used hydrocortisone cream and both my hand and penis cleared up within a week. I have since masterbated using a different lotion and did not have any reaction. After that lotion was gone I used Lubriderm again to masterbate and the same allergic reaction happened again, on my hand and penis, I am so ******. Has anyone else had these types of reactions using Lubriderm, whether masterbating or not. I read somewhere else that a guys hands broke out in a rash after using Lubriderm

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Allergic reaction and Hashi's Oleander53 Thyroid Disorders 20 10-06-2008 08:54 PM
All of the sudden I'm allergic to many drugs Halls Allergies 1 07-31-2007 04:18 AM
Allergic to Levaquin, Amoxicillin and possibly Cipro Galaxy_Sug Allergies 6 06-01-2007 08:48 AM
Antihypertensive drugs and allergic reactions flowergirl2day High & Low Blood Pressure 11 05-31-2007 05:21 PM
allergic to chicken! kraypm Allergies 24 08-25-2006 11:59 PM