It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2006, 02:25 AM   #1
(male)

Shazam HB User
Pull back foreskin in communal shower?

Is it okay to pull my foreksin back when I'm using the showers at the gym? They're totally communal, absolutely no privacy. One of the first things I do is pull back my foreskin when I start showering. Do other people do this as well? I noticed that I seem to be the only one that does that, but then again I'm not looking too closely at other guys to see what they're doing.

Old 08-07-2006, 04:53 AM   #2
(male)

harrih HB User
Re: Pull back foreskin in communal shower?

theres nothing wrong with doing that, many guys will just choose to do it at home, its good that you want to keep yourself clean and healthy

Last edited by harrih; 08-07-2006 at 04:53 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-07-2006, 06:14 AM   #3
(male)

xandergr8 HB User

Sure, why not? I am circumcised but I wash my penis along with the rest of my body - you just have a little more penis to wash. I've seen uncut guys at the Y wash under their foreskins, and nobody seemed to find it out of the ordinary.

Old 05-08-2009, 12:36 AM   #4
(male)

NOTAPROBLEM HB User

if you have it and want to wash it then go ahead, i am uncut and i will wash it with no fear, if you can go to the end of the shower room face the corner and do what you have to do, as this will only take a few min to do. a lot of boys and teens are shy about pulling their foreskins back around circumcised boys as they think they are not the same as the other boys and this will end up being a problem with infections. I have told my nephews to pull their skins back when staying at a summer camp or useing a public shower or toilet so that they will be a lot cleaner down there, plus this will help streching their foreskins so that it will not get stuck. so good for you and keep it up. haha

Old 05-08-2009, 03:23 AM   #5
(male)

mpcsb HB User

As you said you're not looking too closely at other guys - well they're not looking at you either. I go to the gym and swim 5 days a week and when I shower in the communal showers I always wash under my foreskin just as I wash everyother part of my body. I've never thought about it until now - it's part of a normal shower for me and I suspect all other uncut guys.

Old 05-10-2009, 03:17 AM   #6
(male)

NymphoProblem HB User

I do this too, i mean i dont really think about it too much but as you would normally have a shower at home, i just act like that. They came to the gym to workout & swim just like you.. Put it this way if they were over the other side of the gym, and walk passed you once would you notice or remember? Well same in the showers... You only see them once and they're just there to wash like you... Just treat it as if your in a shower at home.. Sometimes i sing when im in the communal showers. Some might say its weird but it helps me relax & do what i need to do and get out of there whilst being distracted of singing and showering, you get weird looks but it'll probably distract them too from looks of if ur cut or not? Try it one time.. Screw what other people think..

Closed Thread