It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2006, 01:30 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

packerfan4ever HB User
NO sex drive :confused:

Hello men out there. I am in DESPERATE need of some advice.
My DH is lacking sexual desire.
We go without sex for MONTHS--the longest ever was 9 months, and more recently it is going on 5 months.
I am by NO means unattractive. I am overweight compared to what I used to be, but still a hottie!
We have children, he works a ton. I know there is the factor of being stressed and tired--no doubt about it. BUT most men would be happy to have sex more often. Usually you hear about the women losing interest in sex after years of marriage.
I have asked him to consider going to the doctor for some hormone testing. Of course that hasn't happened. I am so bummed about this behavior.
I talked with my brother-in-law's wife, and she says she is having the same problem with him. So, obviously it's something in the genes.
I need to feel that closeness to my DH--someone HELP!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2006, 12:44 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User
Re: NO sex drive :confused:

He needs to get his male & female hormones tested.

If the Testosterone is low and/or the Estrogen is high he will have this problem. Both can be corrected.

A 100mg injection of testosterone cypt once a week will usually take care of the low sex drive. It cost about $60 fo a 2000mg vial that is good for about 30 months.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2006, 10:07 PM   #3
(male)

Paesano HB User
Re: NO sex drive :confused:

I have a low sex drive too, but my wife and I go usually weeks but not months, but it is because of low testosterone. There are numerous options, ask your doctor. There are creams and injections. He must go to a doctor and get blood tests to check hormone levels. My drive went down slowly over years and years until they finally figured out what was wrong. Good luck.

Closed Thread