It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2006, 11:31 AM   #1
(male)

stryker HB User
Low sex drive problem

I currently have a problem and I dunno how about going at it. I am 24 years old and pretty much lost all of my sex drive. It used to be like I wanted it everyday multiple times each day but know maybe once a week and sometimes even that seems like a chore. Orgasims are not what they used to be both feeling wise and amount of load that it produces. It used to be like I was spring loaded and when I peaked it just shot a good amount out, now it maybe dribbles a few drops out and thats all.

I have told my girlfriend about whats going on and she says that she understands but i dont think she really does and i dont want her to feel that its her fault cause by no means is it. she is the kinda of person that wants it whenever she can get it but then i feel like she is always nagging on me cause she wants it and i dont.

i do work a lot of hours to make ends meet and i get between 6-7 hours of sleep a night. Is there any recommendations of something I might try or any supplements that might give me a kick start i am looking for. any help would be appericated. thanks in advance.

Old 08-10-2006, 09:12 PM   #2
(male)

Paesano HB User
Re: Low sex drive problem

I'm a bit older than you and have the EXACT same problem. The load is quite small, it dribbles, an orgasm does not rock my world like it used to. You should go and get blood tests to see what is going on.

For me, I have been doing a testo cream, but it has not helped that much, that's why I have come on this board looking for more help. But it might work great for you. See your doc.

Another poster suggested something called "HCG". You should get blood tests and then talk to your doctor about it and testo cream, there are a number of kinds.

I'm not aware of ANY over the counter/off the internet medicine or vitamin that really helps. Lots and lots of claims, but none that I have found that are true. I'm still searching and will continue to search.

Good luck, post back if you find something, but start with your doctor and getting blood tests, this is key.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread