It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2006, 11:56 AM   #1
(male)

Swindon Guy HB User
Depressed About Sex

Hello people, i'm a 24 year old male and very, very depressed.

I've just started seeing a lovelly, pretty girl but can't for love nor money get an erection.

I really am feeling suicidal and a complete wreck.

What is wrong with me? Is there a way out of this hole cos it feels like i'm dead inside.

Please help

Old 08-10-2006, 12:36 PM   #2
(female)

whatshouldIdo HB User
Re: Depressed About Sex

Give it time. It's not supposed to happen right now obviously. When the time is right, you'll know. Hope this helps

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2006, 12:49 PM   #3
(male)

need_to_loose HB User

the first question is, have you ever had an erection or just not with this lady. there are some medical issues that can cause lose of erection so we need to know if this is new or has always been that way. If you've never had one then I would go see a urologist (sp) and have them run a few tests. if it's just with this lady then as above, give it some time and it'll get good to you. alot of this can be in your mind, maybe your just trying too hard to impress her and putting undue stress on yourself???

Old 08-10-2006, 01:54 PM   #4
(male)

Swindon Guy HB User

The problem happens with whoever i'm with and when alone.

I get hard then lose it or just semi hard.

Old 08-10-2006, 09:02 PM   #5
(male)

Paesano HB User

I'm not an expert, but here is my advice. If you have normal erections when stimulated by movies or books or magazines and such, then you are probably just scared and anxious. When I first made love to my wife when we were dating, I was a virgin (yes, I'm a one woman man!) and I was scared to death and my erection was soft. I knew that this was just a fluke as I would get hard kissing her for hours and hours. If you have the ability to get hard, then you just need to relex and have confidence. It will come natural. You might want to seak professional help both from the mental and physical side, it will make you realize that you are not alone. We all have anxiety in life. Good luck!!!

Old 08-11-2006, 01:52 AM   #6
(male)

AZ18 HB User

This sounds alot, alot, alot like a problem that I have been having with my girlfriend. I posted about it too - and after seeing the responses and thinking about it, I am pretty sure its just anxiety. I still haven't had sex with her but have gotten hard around her and stuff. hopefully the time will come, but trust me, I definitely feel your pain and I wish you the best of luck!

Closed Thread