It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2006, 09:51 PM   #1
(male)

TradeDayDan HB User
Pain During Ejaculation

I just recently had a cat scan on my abdomen and pelvis. I'm assuming they checked my groin during this process. Everything came back normal. I'm glad I don't have cancer, but I'm pretty sure I have a hernia. Doc told me nothing was sticking out yet.

Anyways, I've noticed the past few times I ejaculate, it hurts. I've waited a couple of weeks since the last time before doing anything else hoping it was something that would go away.

Tonight, I ejaculated and it hurt worse than ever. I can't exactly pin point where the pain is. I just know when that happens it hurts.

Should I see another doc and have him examine my testicals closer for problems? I don't plan on doing anything else for a while after this happened.

Old 09-07-2006, 09:30 PM   #2
(male)

capp2 HB User
Re: Pain During Ejaculation

I can relate 38 yrs old two weeks ago i masturbated to ejaculation and it was very painful..Like razor blades..then i couldnt get an erection for a week..I have a sit down job so after a few hours my butt and testicles ache. Plus my penis used to hang down but now it goes into Hiding..like when its cold or something.It is horrible..I have a doctors appointment in two weeks but its driving me crazy..I was going to try masturbating tonight but after seeing what happened to you im not going to..that first pain was bad i couldnt imagine worse. let me know what your doctor says and i will do the same..hope we both get well soon..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-18-2006, 12:35 AM   #3
(male)

capp2 HB User

two days away from my doctors appointment and i went to the ER..Penis pain was bad tonight..with my penis retracting and the end of it in pain..they told me they didnt know what it was..no infection found in urine..They gave me antibiotics and pain medication and told me to just see my doctor on tuesday..Their diagnosis was Urethritis..but i dont think it is right.The main symptom of that is painful urination..I dont have that at all..They did not check my prostate they only examined my penis..So i dont know whats up..have to start at zero again with a general exam on tuesday..I guss they will just pass me on to a uroligist..Im not hopeful..I don't have great confidence in our medical profession it just seems like they want to pass you onto someone else..I have no medical insurance and no money..so already you get treated like a second class scumbag...anyhow see what happens..

Old 09-18-2006, 01:12 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sharon76 HB User

You should have your prostate checked.

Old 09-23-2006, 08:46 PM   #5
(male)

capp2 HB User

went to the doctor they diagnose me as having Epididymitis..on anti biotics and pain meds seems to be helping..let u know in a few weeks how it turns out

Old 09-24-2006, 06:50 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User

I've experienced pain recently during ejaculation, but not to the extent that you described. In all seriousness and respect, the pain I had felt good combined with the intense pleasure of the seminal release. In truthfulness that was all I released, semen. My sperm has stopped being released. The absence of sperm was sudden. I did some reading on this occurence over the web and found it's called azoospermia, and is caused mainly from scar tissue in the urethra that actually blocks the sperm from being released. It happened once before for quite a while then corrected itself. Man, when the sperm came back after 8-9 months of my ejaculate having no substance or thickness, that first thick, solid release was so intense I thought I would pass out.

Anyway, the article said, for example, if you've had a catheter inserted recently it could leave amounts of scar tissue in the urethra. Mine cleared up last time and I hope it does this time. For now I'm just shooting blanks. It is somewhat painful (in the shaft of my penis) for some reason but is so intense. Just thought I'd share that if anyone else has had an experience like mine.

Take care of that thing.

hairier yet..

Last edited by hairier yet..; 09-24-2006 at 07:10 AM.

Old 07-17-2011, 03:42 PM   #7
(male)

marco99 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TradeDayDan View Post
I just recently had a cat scan on my abdomen and pelvis. I'm assuming they checked my groin during this process. Everything came back normal. I'm glad I don't have cancer, but I'm pretty sure I have a hernia. Doc told me nothing was sticking out yet.

Anyways, I've noticed the past few times I ejaculate, it hurts. I've waited a couple of weeks since the last time before doing anything else hoping it was something that would go away.

Tonight, I ejaculated and it hurt worse than ever. I can't exactly pin point where the pain is. I just know when that happens it hurts.

Should I see another doc and have him examine my testicals closer for problems? I don't plan on doing anything else for a while after this happened.

I would check to see if you have an inguinal hernia. I used to have pain on ejaculation and after the repair I now have pain-free ejaculations.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-17-2011 at 06:13 PM.

Closed Thread