It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2006, 04:33 AM   #1
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User
Can your foreskin behave weird and not be a major problem?

I've had a weird foreskin since 2 years ago. After an erection, and after it returns back to flaccid..the foreskin remains behind the head..and doesn't move to it's original position( covering head of penis).

Sometimes though, it does. and it feels great. But when it doesn't i have to stay a few hours, or the whole day with the foreskin behind the head. It bothers cause that way, i get erections easily by just walking.

Also, if it stays behind..sometimes i try to pull it forward using a special technique ( use 4 fingers to try to pull the foreskin from 4 points in the foreskin... I do this, because believe it or not, after the foreskin is stubborn and stays back, .. it takes some pulling to try to get it where it's supposed to be. Sometimes i fail because seems to stubborn, so i just forget it and leave it alone.

Anyway, the only thing that resembles my situaation is Paraphismosis.. however ,wouldn't i be in trouble already..after 2 years of this? also, the foreskin is not tight around the head of the penis, it's more like all the foreskin becomes unstretchy...hard to explain.

besides the fact that many times it stays behind the head of the penis, it looks alright and normal, no weird colors. So what can this be?

Old 08-13-2006, 12:28 AM   #2
(male)

captainhoneycut HB User
Re: Can your foreskin behave weird and not be a major problem?

It sounds to me like you have a very mild tightness of your foreskin. At the tip of the foreskin, there is a muscle which stretches when you move the foreskin over the glans. Once it gets behind the corona, this muscle is contracting back to its relaxed state and this may be too tight to get past the edge of the corona. If your glans is quite large, this could be the reason for this.

I think your "diagnosis" of paraphimosis is correct, however it is such a borderline issue for you that it is not a problem. As long as the glans is not being strangled when your foreskin is locked in this position, it is not harmful. I would say you should try the foreskin stretching techniques mentioned on this board and see if they help to allieviate the problem.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-14-2006, 07:26 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Can your foreskin behave weird and not be a major problem?

It sounds to me like you have no frenulum.
The frenulum's job is to pull the foreskin back over the head, when the head is no longer being used.

Closed Thread