It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2006, 07:35 PM   #1
(male)

hello one two 3 HB User
ejaculate too fast during sex... but i'm young

allright well i'm 18 years of age. I have sex, not often be enough... maybe 4-7 times a month or so. but my question is that i come in about 2-3minutes(this is w/ a condom). Will this get longer as i get older??? any way to make it last a little bit longer but still feel good (w/o the use of creams and things of that nature). thanks for any and all help.

Old 08-16-2006, 08:40 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

wildcat66 HB User
Re: come to fast during sex... but i'm young

With more experience it should get longer, the more sex u have should make u last longer

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-17-2006, 07:43 AM   #3
(female)

Hide & Seek HB User
Re: come to fast during sex... but i'm young

You could also try the Performax condoms, durex I believe makes them. They may help out somewhat as they have a numbing cream in them.

Old 08-17-2006, 10:36 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

ethera HB User
Re: ejaculate too fast during sex... but i'm young

During 'the act', when you feel that you are approaching climax, stop the act and gently pinch the glans ( penis head ), gently squeezing it with with your thumb and forefinger.

When your heightened sensations subside, resume sexual activity.

When you feel yourself approaching climax again, just use the technique again. give yourself a few seconds to let things 'subside', then resume with sex.

Also, you can exercise your PC muscle each time you urinate. a developed PC muscle will promote your control of your ejaculations.

All you do is flex your internal pc muscles once urinating full stream. Do it each time you go to urinate.

i.e. , 'clench' to close off the stream as if you had to find another place to finish urinating.

Hold for 3-4 seconds, then let the stream go again. At its fullest, once again clench to close off the stream of urination, repeating the technique.

PS standing on your toes 'during' enhances the technique.

Eventually you should be able to use this technique to 'close off the valve', even when you fell that you're approaching climax ( orgasm ).

Old 08-18-2006, 08:51 AM   #5
(male)

asum HB User

I have the same problem too even though I'm 24... People say that too much masturbation causes it. Do you masturbate frequently?

Old 09-17-2006, 02:07 PM   #6
(female)

tinkerbell01 HB User

My partner has the same problem, well he has lately, we don't see each other that often but when we do we are active, and after a while he used to be able to go for ages but lately he can't and just wondered is there any thing I could do to help?

Closed Thread