It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2006, 12:52 PM   #1
(male)

worriedguy2005 HB User
Any other men feel this way.....

I know it seems odd, but heres the deal:

Im big enough and know what Im doing enough to where I never have to resort to clitoral stimulation to get my girl off.

But on a few occassions, i stimulated it while we were having sex.

Does it ever make anyone else feel emasculated that stimulating the **** might feel better than sex?

Or am I being to overcritical?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-18-2006, 02:22 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Zagreus HB User
Re: Any other men feel this way.....

You find ways to give your partner pleasure. And it's not at all related to your size. I'd say you're letting your ego get in the way possibly because of a misconception about how size related to a woman's pleasure. There's no reason to feel emasculated (and, besides, masculinity doesn't reside solely in your penis, right? It's also your own confidence in your own sexuality -- and that should lead you to enjoy giving your partner pleasure in different ways.)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2006, 01:36 AM   #3
Veteran
(male)

ethera HB User
Re: Any other men feel this way.....

Are you saying she consistently prefers clitoral stimulation to the climax-producing penetration you mentioned?

You should be glad to have both techniques in your repertoire.

Really, how emasculated could you feel, if you're capable of stimulating her both ways ? Are you worried she could become a lesbian?

Why would she want to be a lesbian when she could have more variety with you? ( Then again, it's the male that tends to want variety ).

Anyway I'm sure we're all as glad for you as we can be. I wish I had your problems I hope you can appreciate what you have and also discover more positive things about yourself.

Closed Thread