It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2006, 12:03 AM   #1
(male)

placekicker HB User
problems

I'm only 18 and when my girlfriend either gives me a handjob of oral i am able to pretty much control when i want to ejaculate......usually my girlfriend complains about how long i can be during these acts.

But when it comes to intercourse its like i collapse. i dunno wat to do because everytime we have intercourse i only last a few minutes at the most. I'm about to try some desensitizing creams and/or desensitizing condoms to so how well they work for my problem. I really wanna please her and she understands because we can openly talk about it which is a good step into making the situation better.........but please if anyone has any advice or comments on why this would possibly be happening, it would greatly be appreciated

Old 08-21-2006, 01:57 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User
Re: problems

Intercourse involves a lot more muscles and concentration than just laying back and getting a hand job. It takes time to learn how to control all the muscles and also hold back on ejaculating too soon. Perhaps try being on the bottom so you don't need to hold yourself up and allow more concentration on holding off.

I think you just need some time to get used to doing something new and exciting.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2006, 08:31 AM   #3
(male)

placekicker HB User

thanks man, it just gets really frustrating when it comes to crunch time.

i'll keep "practicing" with her and hopefully soon the situation will get better and i will learn to control myself a little better

Old 08-21-2006, 07:37 PM   #4
(male)

ChinesePisces HB User

This sounds pretty normal and there are many ways to handle it. Try masturbating a couple hours before intercourse, it should make you last longer by "Empty the chamber" or when you are close to climax stop and maybe switch position to give you time to gain composure or have her give you oral. There's also the squeeze technique which helps if done routinely.

Closed Thread