It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2006, 03:04 PM   #1
(male)

Incredible Bulk HB User
I might be a nymphomaniac

I'm seventeen, already hit puberty a long time ago, and I constantly keep an eye on the ladies at my highschool. Problem is I cant control myself sexually. I'm single currently, and I always have the urge to "give myself sexual gratification". On average maybe 4 or 5 times a day. Is this healthy? Am I going to become a nymphomaniac?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2006, 03:41 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

ethera HB User
Re: I might be a nymphomaniac

Medically speaking, no.

Young men are, to quote the book "The Tao of Health Sex and Longevity",

'fountains of semen'. That is of course an eastern medicine perspective, which talks about stuff like "Chi" and "kidney essence".

Such concepts are not recognized in western medicine.

Semen is composed mainly of citric acid (Vitamin C), fructose, potassium, and zinc.

Eat a balanced diet, take a multivitamin, stay hydrated (get enough water) get enough sleep, you should be fine from a purely physiological standpoint.

However, there's a theoretical concept called 'emotional intelligence'. One of the hallmarks of emotional intelligence is being able to delay one's own gratification.

For me personally, sex is physical, emotional and spiritual, and it's important to me to keep them in balance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2006, 07:51 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: I might be a nymphomaniac

Masturbation at your age is perfectly natural no matter how many times a day you do it - your penis will tell you if it is too much, though whether you then take notice is another matter! You are a horny young thing, and with all the temptation around you looking after yourself is normal.

The only thing it may interupt is your normal social life - if you are too busy masturbating you will not have time to get a girl friend, where your sexual energy could be directed to much more satisfaction.

One other point, it is an addictive circle (i am not saying this is bad though) so the more you do it the more you want to do it!

When you are older you will be able to be more relaxed and will not have quite the same drive, but you need to get to that point. But again, let me say it is is perfectly normal.

Closed Thread