It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2006, 08:19 PM   #1
(male)

seanghatch HB User
Peyronie's disease?

Hello. Well this may be a bit of an awkward story but here goes. My girlfriend and I mess around sometimes. She's fairly new at it and so am I. When she plays with me, she squeezes my penis pretty hard. It hurts a little now, especially when I have an erection. (this was only about a day ago) I'm worried about Peyronie's disease. (I'm pretty hypochondriacish). Every bit I've read about it says its caused by some type of trauma, which seems vague to me. Is this oversqueezing enough to cause Peyronie's disease, or are they talking more about more intense trauma?

If you know anything about Peyronie's, could you please be very explicit with the symptoms? All of the sources I've seen cite a curved penis as the prime indicator; my penis is pretty curvatious anyhow, however, so that doesn't do much good.

I'm 20. Thanks for your help and concern.

Last edited by seanghatch; 08-28-2006 at 08:28 PM.

Old 08-29-2006, 02:23 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: Peyronie's disease?

I think you would be amazed at the abuse that you can put your penis through and not suffer any ill effects from!! I am sure that your gf squeezing your penis wont do any long term damage, but you may wish to ask her to be a bit gentler unless you like a bit of pain!!

As far as I know Peyronie's disease will show up as a very bent penis, quite dramatically obvious, not just gentle bends that most penises can have and be perfectly normal.

If you are in any doubt, it may be worth seeing your doctor to get reassurance.

You may find that gentle bends, for example to the left, can be counteracted over time by changing the way you masturbate by changing hands or deliberatly moving the hand in a way that opposes the bend.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread