It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2006, 11:18 AM   #1
(male)

placekicker HB User
condoms

alrite well i bought Trojan Long Lasting condoms today to possibly help my premature ejaculation and when i opened one of the packages to have sex with my girlf friend the condom was like leaking......it was really weird and i no that on the inside of this type of condom is where the desensitizing liquid is but I'm a little confused if they all leak like this or maybe this individual condom was defected? please help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2006, 11:31 AM   #2
(female)

Hide & Seek HB User
Re: condoms

Most condoms have some lube on the outside of them. Could it have been that?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2006, 06:48 PM   #3
(male)

placekicker HB User

no im sure it couldnt have been that because i have had other condoms before with lubrication on the outside and none of them have leaked and dripped like that

Old 09-05-2006, 08:27 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

wildcat66 HB User

I would send Trojan an e-mail , most company's will make things right I never had this problem before

Old 09-07-2006, 01:10 PM   #5
(female)

Hide & Seek HB User

Though I tend to stick to Durex I have used trojan and never had that problem with them. I would recommend what the other poster said. Send them an e-mail. If you're worried about that brand you can always try Durex - Performax condoms.

Old 09-07-2006, 09:53 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by placekicker
when i opened one of the packages to have sex with my girlf friend the condom was like leaking......it was really weird and i no that on the inside of this type of condom is where the desensitizing liquid is but I'm a little confused if they all leak like this or maybe this individual condom was defected? please help
I'm actually kind of confused about where you say it was leaking from. Since they're rolled up, whatever is on the 'inside' is in direct contact with the 'outside' so it's not like the liquid can only be on one side. Anyway, have you opened any of the other packages to see if they're the same?

Closed Thread