It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2006, 03:00 AM   #1
(male)

Bifman HB User
Very small whitish discharge, no pain whatsoever

Long read, summary below:

Yesterday morning, I got up from bed to go to the bathroom and prior to urinating squeezed my penis (i really don't know why), and looked down to see that the urethral opening was wet with what looked like could be semen or pre-***. I didnt think too much of it but at the same time a panic went off that something was wrong with me. So, later that day prior to urinating again, I tried to see if I could replicate the situation, and sure enough I milked out (for lack of a better term) the same semen-like substance. I payed close attention to see if I had any pain or burning during urination, but there was and has been no abnormal feeling whatsoever. Tonight, before going to bed, I thought to check again and again I could milk out a substance, but now it is more white. I urinated, again with no pain, and now I'm on the computer scared to death that something is wrong with me. I have had one sexual partner for the past 7 months, and she was checked prior to us ever having intercourse. We have had unprotected sex, we have both been true to eachother, so I do not understand how it could be an STD. I figure perhaps it is just some normal semen leakage, since there is no pain at any time. I've searched all the symptoms of chlamydia and any other possible STD's and none seem to match up since there is nothing beyond the small whitish discharge, and it doesnt seem to be any kind of UTI either. If anybody can please offer me some words that would be greatly appreciated, the school clinic is closed for the weekend but if it keeps up or I experience any pain i will certainly seek medical help.

Summary:
Small whitish discharge after "milking" penis prior to urination
No pain of any kind, evern while urinating
One sex partner for past 7 months, has been unprotected, but was tested prior to any intimacy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread