It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2006, 10:43 AM   #1
(male)

choosechoice HB User
ejaculation without semen shot

hello. i found this community where i hope i can get help with my problem.

a little history first: i'm 21 years and in the end of july i had a risky sexual behavior relationship with one girl i met. now i'm all paranoid i may have gotten something but the problem now is:

i noticed is that when i masturbate i can ejaculate but it's not a semen shot it doesn't fly it just drips out of the penis. before this i could make my semen fly 1 meter or something

And now that I noticed this, I masturbate more often to try to make it fly. It doesn't and the quantity comes lower. The more I masturbate the lesser semen comes out and the most dripping it looks. Should I stop masturbating a few days to recharge and then try again?

I don't know if my urethra got larger, or what. Are there any STD with this sympthoms? What kind of doctor can I seek? Urologist? STD-doctor? Just go to a lab for exams?

anyone can give me help? thank you so much in advance!

Old 09-14-2006, 04:40 PM   #2
(male)

choosechoice HB User
Re: ejaculation without semen shot

can anyone please help me? i've waited a few days and masturbated and still doesn't fly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-14-2006, 05:49 PM   #3
(male)

placekicker HB User

hey man you probably have nothing wrong with you.

First off you are probably just nervous about what is going on but it doesnt sound like a real problem and it doesnt sound like any relation to STD's.

For me, i sometimes shoot and sometimes it just drips out like you where talking about. I can;t control it but it varies from time to time

no big deal

Old 09-14-2006, 05:51 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

last1 HB User

Seriously, do you actually measure the distance when you ejaculate?

Ok, here's what I know, the more you masturbate, the greater you decrease the amount of semen that can be ejaculated. Therefore, I would suspect that if ceased masturbating for a while you will increase the amount of semen.

Secondly, if you're trying for distance (I mean, how important can that be to defining your manhood?) then it seems to occur that the more aroused you become and the longer you masturbate without ejaculating the greater the distance. The intensity of the orgasm is, in part, determined by how relaxed you are, how willing you are to delay the orgasm, and, simply, how turned on you are.

Hope this helps. chris

Old 09-15-2006, 03:44 AM   #5
(male)

kurt_wash HB User

If you lay off for a few days, then come back to it with a nice slow masturbation session, you'll get a lot more range, trust me.

Closed Thread