It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2006, 10:08 AM   #1
(male)

bloodshot HB User
Can't Complete The Deed

and yes i've seen the threads about masturbating too much. i won't deny that i masturbate but something's not right. this problem started after my first "real" relationship (a 5 year relationship). I've had three sexual partners after that (one i'm currently in) and have had this problem with all of them? it doesn't happen everytime but it happens alot, more so now than ever. it's soooooo frusterating and sometimes i take it out on her which isn't cool. i'll tell her that i like new things, switching things up a bit but i don't think that's the case? sex is sex no matter what right? i should be able to "go" even if it's the lamest sex ever? i find myself getting way too self conscience while we're are doing it, am i hurting her, does she really like this, i shouldn't grunt lol. basically i'm a big worry wart. some of the times i haven't been able to complete is because i drink pretty heavily and we both know that's the reason but this happens when i'm perfectly straight. i love the female body, i love sex, i love everything about a woman, but this problem won't seem to go away. another thing that might be contributing to this problem is Depression and Chronic Insomnia? I'm not sure? It could all be mental? who knows? i'd like to know if anyone else has this problem and some advice would be great.

Closed Thread