It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2006, 06:13 PM   #1
(female)

whatitisyo HB User
Pre-Drip

My boyfriend loves oral sex, but I just can't give it to him because everytime he gets an erection, he constantly drips a clear liquid, like an overabundance of precum. I can't stand the taste of it, but it never stops. What could this drip be? is it normal? can it be fixed? also, when we have sex, he can only last 2 minutes before he ejaculates, could this be related? any ideas would be great, i'm tired of the sticky drip

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-21-2006, 03:00 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Zagreus HB User
Re: Pre-Drip

It's normal and you can't stop it. Typically it's considered tasteless.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-22-2006, 09:01 PM   #3

Renn HB User

True -- nothing is gonna stop his flow of natural lubricant. But it's understandable that you don't like the taste--it's tasteless from some guys, but may have a salty, slightly semen-like taste from others.

As for whether his heavy flow is related to his finishing too fast, it may (or may not) be -- indirectly. There's a theory that it's guys with an extremely strong sex drive that produce lots of lube. Don't know whether there's any basis for that. If it's so, that MIGHT mean his arousal is so great that the act goes very fast.

The main thing is, if you don't like doing the oral thing, just don't do it. He should understand. If not, he's acting like a jerk.

Old 09-24-2006, 05:46 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User

I'm sure you know by now, but what you call pre-drip is nothing more than semen, the clear fluid that your boyfriend's penis oozes when he's close to ejaculation. It lubricates the urethra so the thick, white sperm will squirt out easily. It's completely natural. The semen, or pre-*** as some call it begins when a man becomes sexually excited and nears orgasm. My ex used to say my penis was "crying" for more. Well, that was true, but in reality all it was was a normal body function. I've heard some men's semen is tasteless, but I guess guys differ..

All in all it's like the natural lubrication a woman's body produces when sexually excited - the vagina is preparing for easy insertion of the penis.

I understand if the secretion smells. I had an issue like that with my ex.

Take care.

harier

Old 09-24-2006, 09:02 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

What the OP is calling "pre-drip" is actually called pre-ejaculatory fluid and is not semen. Semen is what you get once the fellow ejaculates and sperm is released.

As stated, it is perfectly natural and there isn't anything you can do about it. It usually is tasteless though (unlike semen, which does have a definite taste), so I guess you're just unlucky...

As for if it's related to his PE, I doubt it.

Old 10-03-2006, 02:28 AM   #6

TonyTone HB User

Are there trace amounts of sperm in it? My girlfriend is aroused by it, however, she is scared to have sex without a condom, because she is afraid of getting pregnant.(we have done it without a condom, just not too often)

Old 10-03-2006, 03:00 AM   #7
(male)

EB02 HB User

Technically, this is Cowper's fluid produced by the Cowper's glands. It functions as a natural lubricant and also neutralizes acidity in the urethra left over from urine prior to the ejaculation of the more alkaline semen. Otherwise, the acidity could have a deterrent effect on the viability of the sperm for impregnation. The Cowper's glands are below the prostate and seminal vessicles, meaning that this fluid enters the urethra closer to the point of discharge than the semen. So it would seem that it shouldn't include any sperm. However, there could be traces of sperm left over in the urethra, or if one becomes overly excited, small amounts of semen could leak and get mixed with the Cowper's fluid. I actually have a friend who never had intercourse without a condom, but they engaged in a lot of sex play before putting the condom on that involved rubbing the penis around the vaginal opening and sometimes putting it in without any thrusting. He never ejaculated without a condom. They were shocked when she became pregnant and learned that this type of activity could result in pregnancy. Apparently sperm can be very aggressive. This may be a remote possibility, but I know at least this one case where pregnancy resulted from heavy foreplay without a condom.

Closed Thread