It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2006, 07:16 AM   #1
(female)

t_mac HB User
Unhappy Is it me?

Ok.. My boyfriend has this common problem that is written all over this message board. He has a problem keeping an erection during intercourse. I've read all the posts that relate to this and I just have one more question that hasn't been answered.. Could it be me? He didn't have this problem before me, and the only difference between me and the other women he's slept with is that we use a condom. Some of you might just pin-point the problem there, BUT he could get hard and stay hard and orgasm the first 10 or so times we had sex.

I just want to know if there's something I could be doing differently. I thought it was maybe because I wasn't I'm not that good at foreplay, like I wasn't getting him "ready" enough. And I'm not FANTASTIC at oral sex, tho I am learning and getting better with him. We are extremely comfortable with one another and we don't have a problem talking about things we like, don't like, prefer, etc. It's just frustrating because this problem seemed to come out of no where, and i'm feeling a little responsible. We had a tiny break up for about 2 weeks and this happened about the third time we had sex after we got back together. The breakup was due to some issues I was having, but when he and I got back together there wasn't any tension and we've worked it all out. Like I said, we are very comfortable and honest with one another so I don't think it's a mental thing either. Oh, and he says he only masturbates once or twice everyother day. So I just don't see that being problem.

I can't help but feel there's something I could do. He says it's not me at all, but I just want to make sure. I am open to try most anything. Any insight would be great... thanks..

-Jus' wanna please my man!!

Last edited by t_mac; 09-24-2006 at 07:20 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-25-2006, 12:23 AM   #2
(male)

Coast Guard Dad HB User
Re: Is it me?

he should stop masterbating, he has you and he is selfish to help himself. That may be part of the problem. Or he has another GF.

Old 09-25-2006, 02:16 AM   #3
(female)

t_mac HB User

Well we're trying the no masturbation thing for like a week to see how that goes. Thanks for the advice

Old 09-25-2006, 06:56 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

adamace1 HB User

Well, useually a guy will get an erection just from a girl looking at it, So if your doing stuff to it that should be good. I can relate to using the condoms though, I never had any luck with them like 50% of the time i would just not feel anything and lose my erection. So i just didn't have sex if i needed to use a condom.

Closed Thread