It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2006, 05:53 PM   #1
(female)

shades of grey HB User
pimple? wart? other? on penis..

So..about a week ago I noticed a pimple like bump on my penis (on the underside of the shaft where the penis would rest on the scrotum). It was kind of small so after a few days I popped it cause it had a white center like any other pimple would. About 3 days after I popped it, it seemed to come back much larger, pussier looking, and redder than before. It's still here and it doesn't seem to be getting any smaller. There's only one and it doesn't hurt or itch. I'm concerned because it doesn't appear to be getting any better and after looking around on the internet, most conclude it can be either a pimple or wart. It's not an STD because my gf and I have been faithful and been together since before we were sexually active. Although for precautions, we were even tested and nothing showed up. I was just wondering if I could have some insight.
Does this sound like a pimple or a wart? If it's a pimple, is there any way I can make it go away? (since popping it only made it worse). If it sounds like a wart, what should I do? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

PS. this is my girlfriend's log in ID, she is the one who actually made me post this

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-04-2006, 02:16 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User
Re: pimple? wart? other? on penis..

Probably a pimple, probably being activated by bacteria growing around all that warm most area. Use rubbing alcohol on it it a few times a day and that should clear it up in a week.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-04-2006, 06:47 PM   #3
(female)

shades of grey HB User
Re: pimple? wart? other? on penis..

Thanks for the post, you're probably right. My gf just over-worries about everything. Thanks again for responding

Closed Thread