It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2006, 02:19 PM   #1
(male)

semanay HB User
Semen in urine and some more problem (urgent)

Sorry its long but I am trying to explain better

Hi guys, I have gone through all similar posts in this forum but I think I have to start new thread as something is different in my case.

at 22 I still hv no intercourse but I used masturbate like 2-5 times a month, I happen to hv chance with gf but I avoided as prior to her I was to prostitude so and was unable to have erection (may be bcz I was so depressed due to other erason and really depressed) but that bad incident now stops me from having sex with my gf,last time during foreplay with her , i was able to hv erection but again was very late and fade off too quickly but that was not condtino to have sex as we were at very risky place (again may be bcz of risk of being caught by her parents).
But again trying with a prostitute (alas! that time too I was in severe depression due to other stuff + failure of last time ) I thought I might get relieved myself but it ended up as bad experience and hence now on I am avoiding sex for a while ie.. untill I dont' get most favourable condtion. But second time with prostitude was so disappointed that I tried hard and trying really hard.. giving extra hard .. I ejaculated and I know that was really not supported by body.. I just did forcefully but wihout intercourse as was not having erection .. i did that by hand.

Now thats months old story, I am really not worried about erection problem as I know anxiety is my main enemy.
But I am worried abt a thing which is very annoying to me these days, well.. I find that while peeing get semen discharged a little, i have seen it, its slimy semen, i have evne smelled its semen. I now also feel little stress on right side near my joint of penis.
Actually while I pee I feel that when I try to pee, I am actually stressing the wrong muscles causing secretion of semen. ie. I feel a little stress like feel in ejaculation and then normal pee, and also when I stops for a while then I feel that in the again its a bit of semen coming.
I had no sex ie no intercourse, I sometimes do masturbation so I feel no infection.

Also I always feel to pee, though when I go to toilet, there is nothing and when I use little force then a drop of semen comes instead. I have to take deep breath so that its only pee thats coming out and stops in halfway so in the its not semen again but I feel like peeing more but actually there is nothing to be but I feel.. and when I try.. its semen.

I am realy in miserable condtion, though I am soon going to see doctor but before that I want to gather all the info I can get as sometimes doctors get the info in wrong and starts treatment for just another thing because misunderstanding.

Also , I see a claer but sticky liquid on tip of my penis even if I am talking to my gf, seeing a sexy gl (not naked .. just good looking gl). Or even sometimes thinking about my gf .. I find that on tip. Its precum but is it normal that its coming so frequent ? As far as I try to remember , i was not having such problems earlier.. are all these interelated and related to that second time prostitude incident too ?

And to make it worse.. in my religion, you have to do prayers many times a day and you can't do pray if you have semen ejected and u can only do prayers after taking a ritual bath..
I hv to do prayers regularly and I want to do.. but this thing is irritating. For me.. prayers are important than sex or fun.. I just dont' want this precum and semen in urine coming out on its own.
HLP PLZ

PS: I am going to gym regularly from almost 3 years, athlete type physic (not like bodybuilder).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2006, 08:01 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Re: Semen in urine and some more problem (urgent)

Young man, I wish I had a good answer for you. Sometimes the semen gland or duct can be stimulated to release semen when it's not needed, but I don't know why in your case. Maybe because you're not getting enough of a sexual release? I don't know..

On the religious end of it all - Do yourself a favor, since you say that prayers and your religion mean a lot to you. Don't seek physical sex from anyone, especially a prostitute. Don't join yourself to a harlot, it is a sin. If you respect your religion, getting sexual gratification through a prostitute will get you no where. Relieve yourself, pray for a good wife to help and serve you and to take care of your sexual needs. Of course a good wife is a lot more than that, that's not what I mean. Do what's right, all else will eventually lead to misery.

-hairier

Old 10-11-2006, 09:54 AM   #3
(male)

semanay HB User

Going to prostitude was not my idea, was forced by friends.

anyways, u got it right, my glands release semen at wrong time, I feel its there when had forcefully relieved myself when was not able to have erection with prostitute.

I think I have to reteach myself the way I do urinal and so .. so.

so .. my concern.. am I having some serious problem ?
Now bigest problem i feel that i have sensation of a small drop coming out when I talk to my gf ..
Rather.. when I think abt it then it there.. I think that is it there..then it starts coming..
So somehow I hav to train my mind to not to worry aboutthat and hence it will not be there as unwillingly I am reminding myself that it is there so it comes then.

PS:. I really appreciate that you read my post.
Thnx for that.
But your discussion wold cause me some relief..

Old 10-11-2006, 12:56 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

Zagreus HB User

Are you sure it's semen and not a discharge? If you've been with a prostitute you could be at greater risk for a sexually-transmitted disease. You might want to have a doctor check you out.

Old 10-15-2006, 11:38 AM   #5
(male)

semanay HB User

Its semen

I hv been wiht prostitute but was unable to have sex because of higher level of anxiety as well as unhelping gl.

I am not getting control a bit.
Have stopped talking to girfriends on such topics.. ie. romantic stuff on phone etc.
I think i get aroused too quickly as precum is so fast ..

but sometimes i feel that last drop is stucked somwhere inn and it comes out often.. like if I am doing somthing like .ie. get so much engaged in something else.

Closed Thread