It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2006, 02:23 PM   #1
(male)

noonereally HB User
lump on frenum.

When I was about 16 and still with my first sexual partner, her parents went away for a week. We used the time that they were away for pleanty of sexual activity and continued even when we were both in pain because we rarely found the opportunity. We used no barrier contraception since she took oral contraception.

After about 5 days of vigorous sexual activity I noticed a small lump, about the size and shape of a sesame seed appear on my frenum. I put it down to too much sex and chose to ignore it. After 2 to 3 years The lump was still there and was slowly getting bigger but never caused me any pain. To try to diagnose the fault myself I took to the internet, and got the impression from several sites that I visited it was a common problem and was only cured by refraining from all sexual activity until the lump disapeared. I have always had a very high libido and whilst it was dificult I managed to abstain for around a month. The lump appeared to reduce (albeit slightly) in size whilst abstaining so I took it as read that this was the problem and decided that since it caused me no pain or discomfort, and that it was not too unsightly I would return to sexual activity.

Around 5 years ago I met my (now) wife. I decided to point the lump out to her and see what she thought. She acctually thought it was "cute". Now over 10 years since the lump appeared we decided to try for a third baby, so once again our sexual activity rose, and so did the lump - now to about the size of a pea. After a few weeks of vigorous sexual activity the lump (for the first time ever) became painful. I kept an eye on it over the next few days, and we decided to put baby making plans on hold until I fealt better. About a week after first experiencing pain I noticed a small black lump on the side of the lump. I decided to go and see the doctor once I noticed this, but it was the weekend so I decided to leave it until Monday. Monday came and I noticed that this small black lump was getting bigger and looked like a blood blister, so I put the doctors appointment off to see what happened. After a couple of days whilst playing with my youngest baby she jumped on my genitals (as they so innocently do!), which caused extreme pain for me (understandably!). I immediately inspected the lump and found that the new black lump had gone and that the original lump was now filled with blood. I was now sure that I had infact had a blood blister and that my little baby had burst it into the lump on my frenum.

Over the next few days the lump filled more and more with blood and became more and more painful. Again I decieded to make another appointment to see the doctor after the weekend. However on the Sunday the whole lump just fell off!! It was perfectly intact and a perfect globe shape! With this my pain instantly dissappeared, and myself and my wife were back on with the baby plans within a couple of days. However since the lump has gone I seem to feal a little less sensitive and have more dificulty reaching orgasm (which pleases my wife because intercourse now lasts longer!)

Now I have a couple of questions.

1) What exactly could this have been, and do my dignostics seem plausable?
2) Will the lump regrow? And if so is there anything I should do?
3) Is it normal to suffer a loss of sensitivity when this occurs, and is there anything I can do for more sensitivity?
4) Are there any other health issues relating to this that I should be concerned about?

Many thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-21-2006, 09:54 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Re: lump on frenum.

I wish I could offer you some good advice, but on this one I don't know. It seems unusual the lump lasted as long as it did.

It sounded kind of like a true blood blister that stayed aggravated by your sexual activity. You say it's fallen off completely and hasn't returned?

If there's no pain, infection or anything I'd say don't worry about it. If anything else resurfaces I'd let a doctor check things out.

-h

Closed Thread