It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2006, 07:16 AM   #1

Lestat HB User
Hard to a point

Brief history..
Healthy 22 yo male that exercises regularly, not on any medication and doesnt use drugs.

The problem is I can get an erection quite easily, but it STOPs at 80% and doesnt go any further.
Only a handful of times have I ejaculated while 100% erect, I am talking a hardon that doenst go away when stimulation stops and is rock hard. These few times have happend randomly, but the only real pattern is when I dont masterbate for a few months. Even a few weeks has little impact on reaching its full potential
This is very frustrating, has anyone else had this problem? Can it be overcome? Can the body break old habits?
Why doesnt it get to its potential!

Old 12-03-2006, 11:55 AM   #2
(male)

camarillodan HB User
Re: Hard to a point

Do you have erections at night or when you wake up? If so how strong are they?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-03-2006, 04:35 PM   #3

Lestat HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarillodan
Do you have erections at night or when you wake up? If so how strong are they?
I do, dont always have them when I wake up.
But I notice them during the night.

Not always 100% but definitely allot more often when I sleep

Old 12-06-2006, 05:35 PM   #4

Lestat HB User

Actually last night and this morning I noticed that my nocternal errections are far stronger than my masterbation or when fooling around with a chick. They also stay up longer without dying imediately with the sexual ones

Old 12-06-2006, 06:03 PM   #5
(male)

camarillodan HB User

Sounds like your Testosterone is OK since your getting hard at night. Can't hurt to ask your doctor to run a check at you next physical

Old 12-09-2006, 04:20 PM   #6
(male)

Gjoe HB User

try a few things:
1.) if you feel you're having trouble getting turned on...try to boost testosterone levels....try tribulus terrestris, horny goat weed, and maca...can get in pill form.
2.) try masturbating every day...but don't ejaculate. go to the point just before orgasm and flex your pc muscle to stop. do this 2-3 times each time you masturbate...you should notice your erection getting harder with each time. ejacualte maybe one or two times a week. this will not only help your libido and help give better erections but also help you last as long as you want during sex.
3.) it may be psychological...so don't concentrate on getting and keeping an erection....just relax and don't try and force it. Anxiety kills erections.
#3 sounds like it may be your problem since you get night time erections. though boosting testosterone and practicing #2 won't hurt either way.

if this doesn't work then you may want to see a doctor.

Old 12-10-2006, 04:36 AM   #7

Lestat HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gjoe
try a few things:

2.) try masturbating every day...but don't ejaculate. go to the point just before orgasm and flex your pc muscle to stop. do this 2-3 times each time you masturbate...you should notice your erection getting harder with each time. ejacualte maybe one or two times a week. this will not only help your libido and help give better erections but also help you last as long as you want during sex.
Never heard of this technique.
Is there anywhere I can go to get more information on how it works and the sucess rate?
Or could you further explain why it works cheers.

Old 12-10-2006, 01:38 PM   #8
(male)

Gjoe HB User

it's a taoist technique used to achieve multiple orgasms. Check out "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" by Mantak Chia and Douglas Abrams....great book.

why i say don't ejacualte everyday. ejaculation is called "the little death" in tantra and it will completely wipe out your energy levels. kinda why you get tired after you finish...and why athletes wont have sex the night before a big game...smart ones anyways. it will drain energy and decrease your libido. if you have trouble staying hard and it's not a physical issue...it's probably due to low libido or anxiety...or both. the book i mentioned above can explain this much better than i can hope to in a paragraph.

ps. what is the use of knowing a success rate? try it yourself and if it works...it's a success, lol. Everyones body is different...what works for me may not work for you...but you wont know unless you try!

Old 12-11-2006, 04:28 AM   #9

Lestat HB User

Quote:
it's a taoist technique used to achieve multiple orgasms. Check out "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" by Mantak Chia and Douglas Abrams....great book.

why i say don't ejacualte everyday. ejaculation is called "the little death" in tantra and it will completely wipe out your energy levels. kinda why you get tired after you finish...and why athletes wont have sex the night before a big game...smart ones anyways. it will drain energy and decrease your libido. if you have trouble staying hard and it's not a physical issue...it's probably due to low libido or anxiety...or both. the book i mentioned above can explain this much better than i can hope to in a paragraph.

ps. what is the use of knowing a success rate? try it yourself and if it works...it's a success, lol. Everyones body is different...what works for me may not work for you...but you wont know unless you try!
My only concern is that if I do this, and dont ejaculate is that it may cause even more harm.

Though this is definitely hope.
I wouldnt say I have a low libido, I feel become aroused (without the tell tale signs) quite easily, normally masterbate over fantasy and get the urge at least once every 3 weeks.

I definitely think it is anxiety when with a woman, I get hard, then start getting head or have sex and any negative thought, its gone.

Though I find when masterbating and I am in full swing, like I said I only get hard to a point, then nothing else.

Grrr, to be so close yet so far is very frustrating. What is worse is that I am the only person to have this problem I have seen on this site.

Old 12-11-2006, 06:18 AM   #10
(male)

NancyBoy HB User

What does it mean when you get hard but it stops before the foreskin "comes out" is this low testosterone? plus I am 20 next month and in terms of puberty it's like I have only started a few months ago, quite worrying actually.

I didn't even do sex education at school so this is why I have to ask.

Old 12-11-2006, 05:02 PM   #11

Lestat HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyBoy
What does it mean when you get hard but it stops before the foreskin "comes out" is this low testosterone? plus I am 20 next month and in terms of puberty it's like I have only started a few months ago, quite worrying actually.

I didn't even do sex education at school so this is why I have to ask.
As in, the errection occurs but its just not overly firm.
Put it this way if you push the head down it bends, so makes sex difficult.

Old 12-19-2006, 06:10 PM   #12

Lestat HB User

Hrmm.
My plan of action has to make sure no masterbation session lasts less than 10 minutes and that I am rock hard before I go in for the kill.
So far it seems to be working, I can get a reasonably strong errection and keep it at that level for about 10 mins before finishing the job.
Still not as errect as I would like it to be (As in able to get up walk around with it staying hard).

Problems with the girlfriend persist, able to get it hard the first time I kiss her, and keep it up for a bit. If she tries to give me head it goes down again
But when we go to have sex late in the night, I cant get it up again.
This has been going on for 3 months now, and its killing me.

You know the worst part about all this is I have a great life, every other part of my life is awesome...Except this. Id do a trade in a second though if offered the chance.

Question: Will retraining from ejaculating for a few weeks help with the girlfriend situation?

Last edited by Lestat; 12-19-2006 at 06:11 PM.

Old 12-19-2006, 09:43 PM   #13
(male)

Gjoe HB User

it may increase your energy and libido but it sounds like your dealing with some performance anxiety. if you get hard and lose it as she starts to give you head...it seems you're overly concerned with the erection and worried it may go away...which in effect makes it go away. make sure your girl knows what the deal is and that its most likely not physical...maybe she can help you relax and get out of this anxiety cycle. if she doesn't help and you keep feeling pressure to perform, it will only get worse.

Old 12-19-2006, 10:08 PM   #14

Lestat HB User

Quote:
it may increase your energy and libido but it sounds like your dealing with some performance anxiety. if you get hard and lose it as she starts to give you head...it seems you're overly concerned with the erection and worried it may go away...which in effect makes it go away. make sure your girl knows what the deal is and that its most likely not physical...maybe she can help you relax and get out of this anxiety cycle. if she doesn't help and you keep feeling pressure to perform, it will only get worse.
Cheers for the reply.

I might just have to become accustomed to her mouth. I am just worried that it has taken so long to overcome this problem.

Old 12-28-2006, 04:48 AM   #15
(male)

bingo12345 HB User

Listen dude, I too was having the problem that I couldn't ejaculate, until I tried lube. It worked so well then and even though I haven't used it since, I've been able to ejaculate every time. Although if I do it too much it does take a while...

Closed Thread