It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2006, 01:07 AM   #1
(male)

guy22112 HB User
masturbation after climax

Some guys can keep masturbating after they hit their climax, but many can't. Usually some feeling of discomfort stops you from continuing. My question is what would happen if you were to continue masturbating despite this feeling of discomfort? Also what causes it?

Last edited by guy22112; 12-16-2006 at 01:09 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-16-2006, 04:48 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Associate HB User
Re: masturbation after climax

Never experienced that before...

I know that once we climax....which ejaculation is part of the process...being the ending part of climax, we guys drop to refractory stage and loses interest and the penis will collapse..soften...

We need to rest at least for a few minutes, if we are at prime, to re-erect and continue sexually.

How to continue masturbating? I would really like to know someone who can...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-16-2006, 02:41 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Not all men lose their erections after ejaculating, some are able to continue. My ex was able to maintain his. I don't know how, he just did, and we would continue. It didn't kill him (or his penis).

Old 12-16-2006, 05:10 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

Associate HB User

Oh Yes, now I remember.....you are right in a way....

During copulation or masturbation, yes, the penis does stay very erected after ejaculation .....That was when I was younger...about 20 plus...and take quite some time to go down...and I remembered I did try to continue stroking it to see any more will come and whether I can go back to orgasmic mood. But I remember after a long while (3 minutes after ejaculation)...it finally collapsed....though no harm done...whatsoever...

I have done this for only a few times so far...and that was when I am younger..though I am not very old now....sorry I forgot the experiences and give a wrong feedback in my earlier post.

Old 12-20-2006, 11:45 AM   #5

Renn HB User

<<My question is what would happen if you were to continue masturbating despite this feeling of discomfort? >>

Nothing. You'd just tired get of doing it and feeling whatever discomfort was resulting, and would eventually quit! It wouldn't do any damage, if that's what you're wondering. Or, less likely, you might start getting aroused & erect again and be able to repeat the act, but that's not common--and you imply that it's not the case with you.

Old 12-20-2006, 02:44 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User

Yeah, with a lot of men the feeling of discomfort would probably be too much to continue masturbating to see what would happen. I know the feeling you're talking about. I think some women experience that too. My wife did. If I stimulated her after climax she'd quickly tell me to stop, move my hands, fingers, etc.

-h

Last edited by hairier yet..; 12-20-2006 at 02:44 PM.

Old 12-21-2006, 02:35 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

Most guys penises become very sensitive after climax, which is why most guys stop at this point. But if you are very excited, it is possible to carry on through this "pain" point and after a short while you can carry on and climax again. It can often take a while longer than the first time, and so your penis can get a bit sore. Of course you may also feel tired and not want to carry on, but it is possible although I have not done it for a long time (its a youth thing!) Currently I can carry on for a while after climax but then I will loose my erection because I have already climaxed and need a bit of recovery time!

Closed Thread