It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2006, 12:21 PM   #1
(female)

tracey30 HB User
Orgasm but no sperm??

Im a 31 year old female wanting some advice about my 52 year old partner and i thought maybe you men could possibly help me. Ive been seeing him for two and a half years and our sex life is amazing. Im sorry if what im about to explain is gross, but i want to paint the full picture. When we first started having sex and he would ejaculate inside me, i found it kind of strange how it wasnt coming out of me. With all my other partners, i was constantly wiping myself hours after. But with him, im bone dry. I then came off birth control so we started using condoms. He would then put the condoms down the toilet after sex and i would see it floating. There was never sperm in them. When i confronted him about this, he would either say its because he already masterbated before i got there or he would simply act dumb and not know why there was no sperm. He swears he is definitely cuming. Last night, i gave him oral sex and i felt he was cuming as his penis was pulsating but again, the condom was dry. Im beginning to wonder if this is the reason he hasnt had kids. What is going on?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-28-2006 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Note edits to your post. Please use proper terminology.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-28-2006, 06:46 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Re: Orgasm but no sperm??

Tracey,

It could be a number of things for your partner. It could be age, but I've never heard that as men age they can't produce and ejaculate their sperm.

I'm 42 and have had a couple of bouts where I stopped producing sperm. I could still ejaculate, but it was only clear semen, like when a man has a vasectomy. After 8-12 months the thick white sperm returned and all is normal. I don't really know what caused my absence of sperm.

Are you sure there is absolutely no fliud release at all, not even semen? If not there's a good chance that's why he never had any children, impotence.

I'd suggest sitting down with him, assure him all's OK and tell him if there is or has been a problem it's alright, just tell you. If I had to guess, it's probably fairly normal for a man to have dry orgasms.

-h

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-29-2006, 07:42 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

"If I had to guess, it's probably fairly normal for a man to have dry orgasms."

I have never had a dry one in thousands of orgasms.

Maybe he has a condition that produces no sperm.

Old 12-29-2006, 08:12 PM   #4
(male)

dreamer54 HB Userdreamer54 HB User

Sounds like retrograde ejaculation. When this happens, the semen goes into the bladder instead of coming out of the penis. It`s a harmless condition, many men who have prostate conditions or who have had procedures on their prostates have this happen all the time. Most likely, they will notice that their urine is cloudy after having an orgasm. This is the semen in the urine.

Old 12-29-2006, 10:56 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User

JinL correct me if I'm wrong, but I have heard that there is such a thing as a fluid ejaculation (or orgasm) and a dry orgasm. Dry orgasms, as I've heard of (and had) are the kind where you're close to a fluid ejaculation (or orgasm) and have what might be described as pulsating like tremors in the penis, much like a regular orgasm, but no fluid release. They are very pleasurable but not as intense as the fluid release.

I don't remember where I read that, but was instructed that what I described constitutes for an orgasm, just not a fluid one. There are actual muscle contractions like a regular orgasm. You can experience many of them before a fluid orgasm if you know how to do it. It takes a lot of careful stimulation and patience, but certainly can be acheived.

You've never done this?

Last edited by hairier yet..; 12-29-2006 at 11:00 PM.

Old 12-30-2006, 07:00 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

I have never experienced that condition after my first erection. The first one was like that.

Closed Thread