It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2007, 08:19 PM   #1
(male)

DaGuy HB User
I Need Help!! Please Help Me Out

Last night my girlfriend and I decided to have sex. Before we did I [released pre-ejaculatory fluid]. So i put on a condom.. but the wong way.. so i flip it over the right way... and used the same one.. with very little seemen on it.. Could My Girlfriend get pregnant?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-02-2007 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Please use proper terminology only. Slang terms are not allowed and can lead to confusion. Also, do not post the same question on multiple boards. Your threads have been merged.

Old 01-01-2007, 08:29 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

ament HB User
Re: I NEED HELP! PLEASE hELP me!!

Yeah, but I don't think it would be highly likely. Never ever use a condom twice. Even if you hadn't had intercourse yet. Make sure to get a new one.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-01-2007, 08:46 PM   #3
(male)

Pepperoni105 HB User
Re: I Need Help!! Please Help Me Out

Well, if there was any sperm on the outside of the condom once you began having sex, then yea there's a possibility that she could get pregnant. There's not really a way to measure the percentage of her being pregnant, because all it takes is 1 strong sperm to make it there and fertilize the egg. Not to freak you out or anything, but facts are facts. If there was barely any, then chances are slim. However, it still is a possibility.

If you're seriously worried about it, I would just get her to a pharmacy so she can get the morning after pill.

Old 01-01-2007, 09:41 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Pre-ejaculate won't stop you from releasing any more semen or sperm, maybe just not as much. If I understand you right, you masturbated before sex, right? If so I don't know how you went straight into sex or even had sex a little while after your ejaculation, unless you are very young and quite sexually potent.

At any rate, if you got sperm on the condom then turned it the other way and used it, yes, there is a chance that your sperm got to where it needed to go to get your girlfriend pregnant. It only takes one sperm to fertilize a woman's egg..

Be careful.

-h

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-02-2007 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Please do not repeat slang words. Thanks.

Old 01-02-2007, 01:54 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User
Re: Please Help Me Out!!

There is no chance she is pregnant. It takes millions of sperm deposited at the cervix entrance to fertilize an egg, the minimum being over 5 million. It also takes a fairly large mass of semen to protect the sperm from the hostile environment in the vagina. Even if the sperm reach the egg it takes a combined effort by hundreds of sperm to prepare the entry of just one. A single sperm can only fertilize an egg if it is injected by artificial insemination. A single sperm doesn't have enough enzymes in its head to dissolve the protective outer coating of the egg.

Last edited by orion; 01-02-2007 at 01:57 AM.

Old 01-02-2007, 03:44 AM   #6
(female)

Phil_Spectrum HB User
Re: Please Help!!

In theory yes. You should have thrown away the condom you used improperly and put a new one on.

Old 01-06-2007, 02:01 PM   #7
(male)

J W HB User
Re: Please Help Me Out!!

It has been a long known fact that there is sperm in pre-ejaculate fluids. I never took it as much of a threat and never worried about it... But I was told by a young lady of her experience with that.

She had a tryst with a guy she met at a disco, and they had sex over a three hour period, active and whatever in between. He never had an orgasm at all, probably due to the alcohol. She not only got pregnant, but she contracted a sexually transmitted disease, chlamydia to be exact, and as a result of the disease that was not detected early enough, she is now sterile.

Though the liklelyhood (percentage of chance) of pregnancy is very low, it is still there. And it will happen to some.

You decide if you think you should have tossed the condom or not.

J W

Last edited by J W; 01-06-2007 at 02:04 PM.

Closed Thread