It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2007, 09:11 PM   #1
(male)

johhny5 HB User
Testicle Problems ( little squishy ball on left ) also lots of Vibrating! HELP AHHH!

Hey everyone, I have been getting vibrating testicles which are really concerning me? Does anyone know what this means?

They kinda pain not really... I also have this little squishy ball a little bigger than a pea on my left testicle and have tons of veins inside my sack.

I have also been getting tense and numb thighs...

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON?

Old 01-26-2007, 05:31 AM   #2
(male)

0178 HB User
Re: Testicle Problems ( little squishy ball on left ) also lots of Vibrating! HELP AH

Hi,

Jump over to:

[deleted]

where you will find a heap of blokes with the same "Vibrating Testicles" problem.

After reading them all, it sounds like it is most likely a lower back problem that a chiropractor should be able to take care of. Althought there was no comments from any doctors or other qualified persons. Just a heap of guys with the same, seemingly unknown problem.

As for the squishy ball, i would get that checked! Just like women should regularly check for abnormalities on their breasts, men should regularly check their testies and are strongly recomended to get any abnormality looked at so that testicular cancer can be caught early.

I'm no doctor, thats just my opinion.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-26-2007 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Not allowed. Please read and follow the Posting Rules of this site.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-26-2007, 07:31 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

microwave HB Usermicrowave HB User
Re: Testicle Problems ( little squishy ball on left ) also lots of Vibrating! HELP AH

I suggest going to a doctor for the pea sized lump. My doctor told my husband that he should do a testicular exam once every few weeks, and one of the things to feel for is a lump. A pea sized lump is also what us women are told to feel for when we're doing self-breast exams. Go get it checked out.

Old 01-27-2007, 06:41 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

sobannon HB User

As for the lump, get it checked as the previous posters stated.

As for the numerous veins inside the sac, you might want to see a urologist as this could be a varicocele. I don't know if you are still at the age that could be attempting to conceive children, but I do know that a varicocele can certainly affect it. A varicocele, as I was told, feels almost like spaghetti noodles inside the sac surrounding the actual gonad (testicle) itself.

Amy

Old 01-30-2007, 04:24 PM   #5
(male)

cronic_worrier HB User

Hey man, i cant offer anything on the vibrating... the only time that happened i was sittin on my phone... but the pea sized lump i can help with... i found one while i was drying myself and paniced automatically... the next morning i was in the docs with an intern feeling my testicles... she couldnt find it, so i showed her, (and yes... embarrassed much) and then my doctor instructed me to feel the other testicle... yup, there was one on there too... apparently testes do have lumps on them, like nodes... unless your lookin for them you'd never notice them... For peace of mind i would go to the docs, but when i found one it was totally normal my friend. Hope it helps ease the anxiety slightly.

Closed Thread