It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2007, 07:36 PM   #1
(male)

redeem HB User
not lasting long

im sure there are other posts dealing with this but...i have a gf and ill have my moments where ill last a little while during sex and i can get her off, but then the majority of the time ill end quickly. just when ill be pleasing her and i get into a good motion i feel overly sensitive and i end up finishing way too soon. im not sure if its because of the way ive masturbated in the past or something else. but i really want to correct it. is there anything i can do?

Old 01-22-2007, 05:06 AM   #2
(male)

redeem HB User
Re: not lasting long

does anyone still read these boards?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-22-2007, 07:33 PM   #3
(male)

Josh Mann HB User
Re: not lasting long

I'm still here

It could be a few different things.

Try doing some other activities when you feel like ejaculation coming, like pleasure your partner whilst you calm down.

You can try and withdraw and use a method of squeezing the end of your penis to prevent ejaculation. You might need to discuss with your partner prior or they might look at you fuuny

It's often found to be an anxiety thing where the guys are often very horny and keen to impress, which ends up in the guy being less than impressive.

You can always use the "Rosanne Barr Naked, Rosanne Bar Naked". Their gone.

Good luck

Closed Thread