It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2007, 09:46 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

at101 HB User
serious issue at 21!

I still get very horny and I even mastrubate but the problem is my sex life. Not only, I don't get fully hard, I can't last long either and I am only 21. Infact in 2 different incounters with 2 different girls, I couldn't even get an erection (the most embarrasing thing of my life). I go to different doctors and they just seem to not care. They all tell me its mentally. But it isn't. I don't even think about it during sex until most of the times, the girl that I am having sex with tells me that I am not even that hard. And as I mentioned I don't last long either. In some occasions that I do last long, the longer I last, the softer my penis gets. I am just so fed up. I don't know if its mastrubation or something is wrong with me but I know its not mentally and I just don't how to get that through the doctors head. Because when I explain my situation, they always say that its mentally and then they always mention that this never happens to a guy around my age and that really embarrases me therefore I just pretend that they are right so I can get the hell out of there (I know its very stupid but if you are in my situation, you would know what I am talking about). Could somebody please help me? Should this really not happen to a guy around my age bracket? Thank You

Old 01-22-2007, 04:37 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

JustDave4now HB User
Re: serious issue at 21!

I would go as far as to say it is less likely, but can't happen, nonsense. Happens all the time.

The key here is when you masturbate do you have these problems. Do you lose your erection sometimes, do you have a hard time keeping yourself firm.

The differnce being, when you masturbate there is not performance anxiety, if it still happens then, then there is some physical things you need to check with.

The thing that is puzzling to me, is that you say you can't keep a hard erection but you can't last long either. Those two things don't usually go together. If you get so excited that you exerience premature ejaculation then you should be at full staff. That your not, sounds like a problem holding the blood in.

Some penises are leaky, the blood gets in there but then slowly leaks back out over time, causing the erection to lose stiffness over time. This can happen at any age, mostly with injury or genetic defect.

Small things you can do today that might help

KEGEL EXERCISES FOR MEN - Look it up, very handy for this sort of thing. Helps to keep the blood in the penis longer.

Increase your zinc uptake - you should be taken 50 mg a day. Important for penis and testicle health, sex drive, prostrate health, and testosterone levels.

Asprin - one low dose asprin daily has a huge impact on erections and heart heath. Make sure its the kind you can take daily though (low dose) as it can cause internal bleeding if you take the regular kind.

You would be amazaed on the results you can get with these three things over a period of a month..

just some thoughts..

Last edited by JustDave4now; 01-22-2007 at 04:38 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-23-2007, 10:37 AM   #3
(female)

xoxDancerxox HB User

hey
I know this may sound stupid but if the girl really likes you you guys can try other things that might arouse you more. You should def be relaxed with her and she should be understanding of your problem. If at any time you feel that you cant satisfy her then maybe you could give her oral or something to that nature.
takecare!

Old 01-23-2007, 10:41 AM   #4
(female)

shannonkristin HB User

maybe try more foreplay. see if she will preform oral sex. i also read something on here a while back about masturbating, but dont finish, and do it a few times, then see what happens.

Closed Thread