It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2007, 09:21 PM   #1
(male)

newcster68 HB User
Question Dry, flakey skin on penis and groin area? HELP!

Ok, about 4 days ago I did my first drug ever which was extasy.. just one pill. Later that night I tried to masterbate and could not get errect. I then went into the bathroom to get the nearest gel to help out. Don't know what kind of gel it was. Needless to say it still didnt help as I could not get errect. I stopped all together. 2 days later as I lay in bed I tried to masterbate and felt that my penis felt rough, wierd, not like I was touching my own penis.

I went into the bathroom and noticed that I had a thin coating of excess skin around my penis and further down the shaft. Also on my groin area. The best way I can describe it is like you get a sun burn on your shoulders and a couple days later that outer layer of skin starts to peel off.

I figured that it may be because of that gel i used 2 days earlier. I then went to take a shower hoping that it may wash the dry gel off. half an hour later it went back to the same way. this morning I took another shower and after dring off I still have that excess skin over my penis though I have been peeling some off?

Can someone PLEASE advise me or help me with this problem? Is this a bacteria or STD? there is no discharge from the penis, no bumps, etc.. it is a bit sore and stings a bit at the tip when I urinate.

Last edited by newcster68; 01-30-2007 at 09:24 PM.

Old 01-31-2007, 06:12 AM   #2
(male)

soyoukan HB User
Re: Dry, flakey skin on penis and groin area? HELP!

sounds like a visit to the doctor!

what gel was it?

possibly not a good idea to rub things into such a delicate organ. you should take care of the thing!

sounds like a skin irritation/reaction.

as for getting it up, the answer is dont do drugs !!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread