It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2007, 10:29 AM   #1
(male)

DS HB User
Chances of STD?

Hey all,

Ive had unprotected sex twice, with two different girls. They were both sure they didnt have any STDS or anything, and I never came both times (but that doesnt matter, does it?). Both these times were quite some time about (about 7 months, and a year and a half), and theres been nothing wrong with my penis, no pain, breakouts, anything like that. But now I'm with a girlfriend i really care about so Im getting checked, but i'd just like to know the chances of me actually having anything. thanks a lot

Last edited by DS; 01-31-2007 at 10:31 AM.

Old 02-01-2007, 09:09 AM   #2
(male)

maximusmad HB User
Re: Chances of STD?

Make sure you have an HIV test as well,untill all your results come back clear please use a condom.but you know you should have done that anyway.
Dont take chances again .Good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-10-2007, 08:05 PM   #3
(male)

BrownRice HB User
Re: Chances of STD?

Hi DS,
It's so sad that so many people don't understand just how easy it is to contract an STD,and how frustrating,devastating,humiliating those deseases could really be.I don't understand what made you to have unprotected sex,not once,and not with one girl.One thing that makes STDs most dangerous is that,you cannot tell who has it or not,and the most beautiful,fresh looking girl/boy,could be carrying the desease.In many cases,a person with a sexually transmitted desease could look normal for a decade,or even more.How about that? I hope we all wake up and realise there are silent killers,and you don't wanna waste your whole life for a five minutes pleasure.I strongly suggest you do a blood test,and possibly go back and check again after six months,as some of those horrible STDs can manipulate,not only the immune system,but the machines and the doctors.Please,be careful ,because life is not safe anymore.

Closed Thread