It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2007, 07:16 PM   #1
(male)

JasonCJS HB User
Oh the pain..

Well I had my girlfriend over today, and right before we started to make love I thought it would be interesting to use a new kind of lube, natural, not the store bought that we use. I couldn't find anything except for an orange, so I squeezed out the juice and we had sex. She was fine with it, and so was I, but later, (she wasn't effected by it) my penis started burning like all get out. And im wondering if it will stop. This is embarrasing for me, so please be nice.

Old 02-16-2007, 11:51 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: Oh the pain..

I will be nice once I have finished laughing!

I must admit that in all the fluids / stuff that I have used as lube it never occurred to me to use orange juice! It is mildly acidic so I am not surprised you are in pain. What surprises me is that your girl friend is not in absolute agony!!!

What you need to do is find something mildly alkaline to neutralise the acid, and wash your penis with this. I may be wrong, so do not take my word for it but is bi carbonate of soda or milk of magnesia alkaline? I think so.

It also depends where your penis hurts, I would have thought it might be your urethra, so drink plenty of water and **** it out to sooth your urethra. If it is the outside of the penis try to neutralise it then rub some soothing hand lotion on to it. I am assuming that you tried water and washing it right?

And I would cross this off your list of lubes to use again!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-16-2007, 12:52 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

Grehound27 HB User
Re: Oh the pain..

And I would cross this off your list of lubes to use again!

Let me be the first to second SS's suggestion. I cannot believe your GF is not at the ER in agonizing, bentover pain!!

Dave

Closed Thread