It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2007, 12:12 PM   #1
(male)

barnell09 HB User
masturbation/anal sex help

Okay, when I pleasue myself the normal way(stroking up and down) I can't get any feeling from it. Any things I could try. For some reason I really like looking at my feet while I do it.

Second, I tried anal sex(im a male) but it hurts. What could I do to make it feel good. i assume that it must feel goo since a lot of people do it.

P.S
This is not the first time, I have tried anal but it has caused pain everytime, and he has never gotten it in.

Old 02-16-2007, 12:55 PM   #2
(male)

Grehound27 HB User
Exclamation Re: masturbation/anal sex help

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnell09 View Post
Okay, when I pleasue myself the normal way(stroking up and down) I can't get any feeling from it. Any things I could try. For some reason I really like looking at my feet while I do it.

Second, I tried anal sex(im a male) but it hurts. What could I do to make it feel good. i assume that it must feel goo since a lot of people do it.

P.S
This is not the first time, I have tried anal but it has caused pain everytime, and he has never gotten it in.

Maybe a foot fetish is the answer to question #1 but that's just a guess.
Question #2, I have never done it with a male, but a female needs lube and lots of it to even attempt anal intercourse and even then, it is not the easiest thing to accomplish and many will say the pain is too great.

Hope that's some help.

Dave

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-17-2007, 05:48 AM   #3
(male)

soyoukan HB User
Re: masturbation/anal sex help

when stroking are you stimulating the foreskin or the underlying head? some people can retract their foreskin and using either lube or spit, can rub the bare glans to ejaculation. this is very much an acquired taste thing, because the glans is quite sensitive at first. if you are having a problem with stimulation, then how do you normally get stimulation when stroking the penis?

anal penetration needs lube, and i would be using a condom.... not that anal things appeal to me personally, but as you say a lot of people are probably undertaking it...

Old 02-18-2007, 05:58 AM   #4
(male)

barnell09 HB User

the way I masturbate is different. I sort of squeeze the base while sort of pulling down one the shaft, i like it that way but i have been doing that for years and I want something new.

Old 05-27-2007, 06:40 AM   #5
(male)

xandergr8 HB User

As you alluded to with looking at your feet, there's a large personal psychological element at work here. The sexual response is so personal and individualized, you really need to answer your own question by exploring rather than one of us being able to provide you the answer.

That said, you could try using lube, or more or less lube, or a different brand. Try a change of setting (different room; different time of day; maybe outdoors). If you're looking for suggestions on specific manual methods, I don't think that's possible here.

As for anal sex, don't go all "big guns" right away. And as others have said, lots of lube. You could also try experimenting with a toy - but start small! Or find a partner with a smaller penis!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-27-2007 at 09:10 AM.

Old 05-27-2007, 11:25 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

Certainly lube is the answer to anal sex - the more the merrier! And as you do it more you will find that the different types can make a big difference too - KY is good but can be sticky, the silicone lubes are great and a little goes a long way, body glide is also good. Actually my preference is a mix of bodyglide and silicone lube.

[ deleted ]

Dont forget to use condoms

[ Please read and follow the Special Rules of the 4 Sexual Health forums: "Do not ask for or provide instructional how-to's on the specifics of different sexual techniques. Any post that volunteers too much graphic information or any question that requests descriptions for technique or turn-on purposes will be edited or deleted." ]

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-27-2007 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Do not post how-tos again.

Closed Thread