It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2007, 07:53 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

jamesc25313 HB User
Question Yeast Infection?

Im uncircumsized and had sex the night before my wifes period and the next day the tip of my penis itched. A week later I went to the clinic and the doctor prescribed me Omnicef 300 mg and sent me on my way. I took the pills for 2 weeks and it seemed to almost go away. When I pulled the sking back the tip of my urethra was pink. I never had no discharge or anything just some itchyness. Well I let it to see if it was cured and 5 days later not only the tip of my ureahtra was pink but the whole tip of my penis was pink when I pulled the skin back. So, 5 weeks after the first visit I went again. This time he prescribed me Keflex 500 mg and Nystatin Cream and told me it was a bacterial infection and maybe a little yeast.

Once again sent me on my way. After 3 days the pinkness around the ureathra went away but the tip of the ureathra is still slightly pink. Im now on the last day of treatment and I called the doc for a refill and hes giving me another 7 days of Keflex. Is a little pinkness normal on the tip of my ureathra? Because I really never paid any attention to the color of the tip of my ureathra before so I dont know what is normal now. So, far Ive taken antibiotics for 3 weeks and 3 days and Im thinking it should have been gone by now. Theres no itching or burning but ever now and then my foreskin is hard to pull back thus I cant see the head of my penis as well as other days and some days I can pull back and see the whole head. This is so annoying especially since I have no clue what I have. I could take a pic if someone needed me to to be to give a better since of whats the problem.

Thanks
James

Last edited by jamesc25313; 02-18-2007 at 08:08 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread