It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2007, 05:28 PM   #1
(male)

terley HB User
question about penis size...

well talking personal when my penis is flaccid its not very big, maybe 2 inches (embarressed) but when im errect it grows to [deleted] inches i dont understand this because ever been in a shower room? guys look like theyv always got a semi on all the time.. its wierd

can somone help me :P

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-21-2007 at 07:36 PM. Reason: It is not necessary to post your size.

Old 02-22-2007, 02:20 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: question about penis size...

There are some people who show their size, and there are others who grow to their size. You are a grower!

And yes you observantly point out that others in a shower room look like they have semis, and perhaps most do! You are also looking at them at a different angle to how you look at yours.

There is not much you can do about this, if you have excess fat around the middle loose some weight (do as I say not as I do!) and also if you have big bushy pubic hair trimming this will show more of your penis off.

Don't be embarrassed about your penis size, its what you got, and thats about it. Chances are you could be as big if not bigger than some of the other guys when erect so why worry? You also may have a thicker penis, or bigger testes, its swings and roundabout here I'm afraid! But I know exactly where you are coming from!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-22-2007, 07:23 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User

Yeah Terley, most men probably percieve their own penis to be smaller than it really is. Sotfs are supposed to be small so relax.

Yeah, some guys are naturally big or longer, but chances are you're right, their penises are probably tumescent, or partially erect. Sometimes being naked in front of someone else might produce a hard-on, even if they're not gay. I think it might be exciting being naked in front of others, even if just men.

Have you ever studied how your flaccid penis looks from the side? I bet it's bigger from the side.

-h

Old 02-23-2007, 11:16 PM   #4
(female)

Janster HB User

terley,

I don't know how old you are...or what your relationship status is...

I can understand the *mans need* to be proud and happy with his penis and the size.

However - it's not like a car show show where you have it on display for everyone to see. It's only 'shown' to a certain person/s during sexual activiey (I would think anyway). I wouldn't consider the SHOWER a showtime event...

Don't sweat it...

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-27-2007 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Off topic.

Old 03-07-2007, 04:21 AM   #5
(male)

Bolton guy HB User

Penises vary. Some guys are the same size soft as when hard, some are bigger, some go soft but floppy, some go soft but shrivvel up etc.

It doesnt matter, its just how your body works, as long as its working properly, then dont worry!

Closed Thread