It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2007, 08:25 PM   #1
(male)

back_2_reality HB User
Condom Question..

After a long hiatas from single life, I'm back to the single life... Brief summary, my day (younger years)condoms weren't really the thing, guys were hjust with girls & condoms never came into play...nevertheless met my wife, dated married & now here I am single again...although the single scene has changed & condoms are now in "play" so to speak.
My issue (so I don't look like & idiot standing in front of the condom counter), probably buy them online anyways....lol
How the heck do you know which or what to buy?
I went out a few times with one girl which in turn led to sex, I did happen to have a condom (bought at one of those machines in the bathrooms). Nevertheless, when I put it on...& we started, I noticed this problem of the condom rolling up.....like rolling back up the shaft.
Did I put the darn thing on wrong?
I don't think it(condom) was to small ( I wish that was the problem) I'm average guy size from what I read (5-6).
So what was I doing wrong?
What do guys on here or rather the guys with more experience prefer to use to say get maximum pleasure for myself & my lady friends?
I've looked online & found many assorments....(confusing mostly)...need a little help with what kind to get & exspecially with the rolling up effect....
Thanks in advance....!!

Old 02-24-2007, 04:03 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: Condom Question..

A small investment at the drug store or online condom store will pay dividends later when you need to use a condom. Buy a selection and try them by yourself and work out which one fits nicest, feels best, doesnt slip or n roll etc. You can also make absolutely sure that you know the easiest and best way of putting them on you.

Dont forget that if you are uncut then retract your foreskin first!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread